vii.

| 12:13 pm

+ aera.

i can't believe you managed to finish all those food..jaehyun looks up to my approaching figure, standing beside the table, why? is that a turn off for you? i raised my brow at him and he shakes his head in denial, what? no. it actually amazed me. mad respect to you. he laughs as he stood up too, wait here, i'll just get the bill.

i already did. i blurted which made jaehyun look at me with wide eyes, what!? you paid already? i thought you went to the restroom. nodding, i flash him a grin, why did you do that? im the guy here. he pouts as his brows furrowed, so? that does not mean i'll rely and let you pay for everything all the time. let me have my share of expenses too.

..okay then. he sighs, taking my hand in his as we head for the exit of the restaurant, i'll pay for the dinner later though. i laugh loudly at his offer, let's just race on who pays first. jaehyun sways our entertwined hands as we walk through the stone walkways of Plaka.

The pathways of the well-known old neighborhood of Anafiotika was rather quiet as we stroll through it. Cube-shaped houses in the neighborhood has a Cycladic style architechture with white walls, adorned with colorful bougainvillea flowers.

Jaehyun still held my hand in his as we walk and he calls, aera.. humming as a response, i turn to face him and then, click.   what i groan when i realized what he just did, no. delete that. the sudden hardness of my voice didn't even affect jaehyun instead he grins widely as he shakes his head no, nope. not gonna happen. he quickly raised his arms on air when i reached out for his phone, away from my reach, but my face.. i probably look like an alien on that photo. i huff, using a much more sweet and frail voice that might have an effect on jaehyun. But no, he really had the audicity to swipe through his phone, which was still raised up- to take a look at the picture before looking back at me, you looked cute. don't worry.”

you've been doing that since we got here. i comment, tugging his hand to continue walking because i know it's just useless to argue with him about the picture since he's really hard-headed, taking pictures of me, i mean.

why? you don't like it? blinking, i think of an answer, i dont know..? but like, just why are you doing that? you've been doing that since we got here 4 days ago.he brings the phone down and slips it into his pocket before pinching my cheek, i just like taking pictures of pretty things.

The Cretaceous limestone hill in the Greek Capital of Athens, Mt. Lycabettus has indeed the most amazing panoramic view of Athens. From above, the sky glimmers with stars as it touches the Aegean Sea on the horizon and down to the town filled with vibrant colors and faint noises.

click.

Shutter resounds as a flash of white light bursts in my peripheral vision. Rolling my eyes, i ripped my attention from the view and turn to jaehyun, you're doing it again. he srugs, dimples showing on either side of his face, the view's too pretty, it'd be a shame not to photograph it. managing not to let a smile slip, i keep up an 'annoyed' expression, eww..he pouts and hold a hand to his chest, hey, im trying to be a sweet husband. husband. the word managed to launch tingles from my chest, goosebumps rise and i felt suddenly warm all of a sudden despite the chilly wind, glad to know i can make you blush. he teases, a sly smirk displayed on his face.