S2 Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait, I've been, swamped and also Christmas happened. Merry last Christmas! I hope everyone had a great holiday no matter what holiday you celebrated.

Mum's Pov

Everything was perfect. The food was delicious, and I had the love of my life in front of me. Smiling brightly at him as we raised our wine glasses to celebrate our little baby that was hidden away in my stomach, "thank you so much Shota. I never thought I would find someone like you." Tears began to drip from the corner of my eye, but a warm hand wiped it away. Holding his hand against my cheek, leaning into him. Looking into his mysterious yet beautiful black eyes, "can I say something?" I was shocked that he had to ask, but I nodded my head nonetheless.

"If we have a boy" pausing as he lets out a deep sigh before looking at me with seriousness, "can we name him Oboro." My eyes widen at the name, Shota had told me all about him, and I knew how much he meant to him. Grabbing onto his hands, squeezing it tightly before softly speaking "of course." His eyes became glassy as he looked away from me, but I gently raised his chin before wiping his tears just as he had done for me.

As we stared at each other in loving silence, my phone began to ring. Quickly apologising to my husband before checking the id to see a number I thought I wouldn't see for a while. My heart began to race as I could feel my throat closing in. It became difficult to breathe.

It was the hospital calling me, and I already could sense it was about my only daughter.

Handing the phone over to Shota, "I can't answer it, I'm so scared" my voice sounded brittle. Thankfully Shota answered the phone and began speaking to the doctor, blocking everything out as a picture of my precious baby girl, (Y/N) flashed through my mind. Her radiant smile that would brighten my mood. He stood up as he grabbed his coat as while as my stuff before speaking to one of the waiters. Shota wrapped my jacket around me before guiding me out of the restaurant. We jumped in the back of a taxi. "To the hospital."

That was the only thing said during the ride as he held me close to him, I didn't ask him any questions knowing I wouldn't believe anything until I saw her.

The car stopped, and immediately I rushed into the building with Shota following behind, "what room is (Y/N) in?" the receptionist quickly informed me before we were off searching for it. 202. Eventually, we arrived at the right floor, but once I turned round the corner where her room should be. He was there.

Endeavor. Enji Todoroki.

I could feel my blood boil at the sight of him there, in front of my daughter's room. She was my child, not his. Forming my hands into fists before marching down the hallway, it was like a storm was starting in me. A storm of rage and fury. Before I could strike a hit at him, Shota held me back with his arms wrapped around me, "what are you doing here?" My eyes were narrowed as he stood there with that cold facial expression. I hated him so much for all the things he had done, to his family and me, especially Rei.

We were interrupted by the entrance of the doctor exiting (Y/N) room, "sorry for the wait." He smiled at Endeavor before noticing Shota and me, "ah I see the mother has arrived, mum" he paused as he looked at me before glancing back at him "dad." I could feel the urge to hurt two people here but taking a deep breath as Shota held onto my hand tightly as if calming down my storm. "(Y/N) is fine, she just fainted due to dehydration" I let out a sigh, thankfully that was the only thing wrong. I was imagining something worse.

The doctor smiled at us before moving out the way and down the hallway. Moving to the door first, my hand rested on the door handle before speaking. "Remember, you are not her father! You quit before she was born, so don't try and come back into her life now that you know how strong she is. (Y/N) is not your daughter, she is not a Todoroki!" That was the last thing I said before entering the room with my husband closely behind before closing the door gently not to wake her up.

(Y/N) Pov.

There he was my biological father. He stood at the doorway, staring at both of us. It was weird that whenever I ended up in hospital, he was always there. Just like now, Endeavor was in my hospital room in his hero costume. Raising an eyebrow at mum but she simply just glanced away with a somewhat anxious face.

I didn't want to be near him, but yet he always has this way of getting close to me. "What are you doing here?" He didn't make any movement but just stood there, "you called me." My eyes widen as I grab my phone, glancing down at my recent calls to see his name, "sorry that was by accident." He nodded his head before glancing to my mum, who just simply ignoring him.

"I'll pay for the hospital bills."