Chapter 19

Hey guys,

Before the chapter start, yesterday I started doing digital drawings and I have drawn the main character of the book. it's not the best but it's my first try I'll get better and if you guys have drawn the main character of this book or the other book I would love to see it.

Also, check out my new Instagram: inspiringzero0

Nevermind.

I'll just stay in the hallway, it's much more comfortable on this hard floor leaning against the lovely grey painted firm walls. Who needs people around them? I'm fine by myself.

If I walked in there now, it would just be chaos, questions would be flying at me and Shoto would be glaring at me even though I tried to tell him and oh don't forget about my dear old dad. Endeavor probably searching for me and hopeful Aizawa is the best teacher and keeps him away from me until the end of all this.

Even though I'm scared to face everyone, I don't regret it. It's like a weight is lifted from my shoulder but now I can't even move from my place. They probably hate me for lying to them.

Katsuki would probably just sit there looking at me and laughing at the embarrassment that I feel for lying but maybe he would help. However, that doesn't seem like in his nature.

One after another they walked out of the room towards their match that I was watching on the tv in this hallway. How convenient for me? When they opened the door I was sprint towards the corner hiding myself like a chicken. I reveal the truth about myself and then I hide, I'm sooo cool.

This happened until it was finally Katsuki and Ochako match, Ochako exited the first and then a couple second later Katsuki which I ran to and jumped on him, crying on him. The amount of joy I felt at just seeing him filled my whole body.

"Get off my loser and stop hiding," he says as he pushes me away well wiping my tears away.

"I did it" my eyes were glued on the ground as I muttered.

"Then why are you fucking here, go in there. Show them how strong you are" looking back up at him as stars started to shine in my eyes. He also gave me the strength to do the things I'm scared to do.

Patting my head like a dog. Um I'm not a dog but before I could say anything he spoke while that wicked smirk "now where's my good luck kiss"

Going on my tiptoes I pat his head as I kissed his forehead and shouting "good luck" with a big smile as I walk towards the door. I've got this.

Opening the door with this confidence running through my body and immediately everyone looked towards me. "Before everyone starting asking questions or judging me, I would like to say that I'm sorry that I lied and I'll explain everything after this." My eyes wandered to Shoto who avoided eye contact. Ugh, fine I understand.

No one said anything as they nodded before Mina ran and hugged me tightly "you were badass" laughing nervously hugging her back. Looking around again to see everyone smiling at me "could you explain your quirk to me" Midoryia came up from behind rumbling on and on. "Later, I need to do something before the match starts" letting go of Mina I walk to the wall dividing us and class B.

"Kendo" I shouted well standing on one of the chairs, searching for my childhood friend. Her head popped out on the other side and smiled widely at me a completely different reaction to what I had excepted. "It's about time you showed your true self"

Nearly falling off the chair "huh, how did you know?"

"You used to flare up a lot when we were younger you know, I asked your mum about it and she told me the truth"

Shouting in surprise "Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"I wanted to see what you would do by yourself"

"You are such a mum" sighing as I saw the match was about to begin.

"Go cheer your boyfriend" my face lighting up as we laughed, "also your mum been calling me"

Sighing loudly, "I'll deal with it later"

"You have a lot of people that care about you, you don't have to carry everything by yourself"

Nodding my head as I sit back down and watch the match as I think about what to say to mum and even Shoto and especially Endeavor. The teachers would be easy to explain as well as everyone else but family was different.

I just fucked everything up.

Katsuki won his match

Shoto vs Midroyia

Shoto won...

If I win the next one I'll be up against him.

It was now my match, I was up against Shiozaki and by seeing her quirk in his match against Kaminari. I have the advance and she knows it by seeing my secret power.

From here I could see her tremble and see her whispering well touching her hair, probably afraid I'll burn it off.

3..2..1

START

Walking slowly to her as I lit up my palm then aiming at her with a gun sign ready to fire. I shoot out a fire seed like a pistol towards her and she runs before ducking.

OUT

(Y/N) WINS

She was too worried about me burning her hair with my fire that she forgot about the boundaries.

Guess I'm against my brother next. Great.

Another bonding exercise.