Chapter 1

One day left till the entrance exam of U.A, I was pushing myself to my limits. My dream seemed mainly stupid to everyone apart from my best friend and my mum. I wanted to be the next big hero, however, that wasn't all I wanted to protect people. I wanted to have people rely on me. The main reason I craved to be a hero is for my mum. She is everything to me. My only family and I will protect her no matter what. My mum has done everything for me so I'll make sure that when she is older she won't have to worry about me anymore.

It was already 5 pm and I was still in the local park training, I've been here since 10 in the morning and I haven't left yet. I let out seeds from the pam of my hand like a string of bullets from a gun. This quirk was called Earth Manipulation where I had the ability to use nature at my will. I could create and control nature. Most people would laugh at me and say that was a quirk for the farmlands which where my mum was from. But since I not only have my mother's quirk but his quirk. My quirk is called WildFire. But I won't use it I'll be a hero without his power.

Everyone watch me. I'm gonna be the next big hero!

My next move was called wild weeds, which of course I shouted it out just like all the heroes do. Soon weeds rose from the ground and advanced rapidly towards my target; the tree. And just as the tree fell down a smile surfaced on my face, brightening up my slightly sweaty face.

"(Y/N)" looking behind me, I saw my best friend walking towards me with her an equally happy and impressed expression as mine. "You finally did it" she pronounced happily at she started to run to me and jump on me causing us to both land on the ground in a fit of laughter.

"Kendo, get off me, you are so heavy" Itsuka Kendo and me had been best friends since I can remember. She was always there when I needed her. She's that mum friend that you have. "It's 5:30 now, I think it's time for you to go home before your mum gets back from work." I nodded my head before she offered me her hand helping me up.

Kendo and I both want to be heroes someday and that how we had first connected when we were younger. We both applied to U.A. and were going to the exam tomorrow that's why today we had been here training. I had come earlier than her but we both worked hard.

Finally, we reached my house and we soon said goodbye. Once again the house was empty, I can't remember there ever being a time where I would come home and my mum would welcoming me in. Never did I complain to her, I understood she had to work much harder as she was a single parent trying to provide for the both of us. It just got lonely sometimes.

Walking to my room, I quickly grabbed everything I needed to bring tomorrow. This was the most important day of my life and I couldn't forget one single thing. I've studied and trained so much for this day that I have to get in no matter what. Quickly, grabbing something to eat before diving into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up extra early to make sure I had everything and to do some extra revise on everything I had to know before finally getting ready to go to. Just as I was about to walk out the door "leaving without saying goodbye" I turned around to see my mum smiling proudly of me with a few tears ready to release. Rushing to me she, embraced me as if this was the last time she would see me. "I love you, you are gonna do amazing. You will be a hero" she held onto my face. "I love you too". Before letting go she whispered to me "make sure no one knows of your flames. Keep them hidden" nodding my head.

I held a secret that I had to take to my grave, I was the bastard daughter of Endeavor. He had cheated on his wife with my mum. Endeavor didn't want me. He's not my father and never will be. However, it's harder to hide that secret as I have his quirk but I have promised my mother that I will never use it. No one other than my mum knows about it.

Eventually, I had made it to U.A and it was even more amazing than I had ever imagined while I was admiring the school someone had aggressively pushed me. "Move it extra" looking at what person whoever says that and found and blonde spiky-haired boy. Speeding up to him, I gently tapped him on the shoulder which caused him to tense up and immediately glare at me with those bloodshot eyes.

"The fuck do you want." Wow, this boy certainly has some foul language damn. I don't know how he would ever be a hero with that attitude. "You pushed me are you gonna say something." My mum raised me to never let anyone push me over not literally but in this case, I guess it applies.

"Don't stand in my fucking way" My eyes had grown in size. Could this boy get any ruder? I hope I never see him again. Shaking my head I walked in and found Kendo and picked our seats.