S2 Chapter 9

A New chapter of Sweet or Sour is out! It's a Kuroo x reader if you like Kuroo please check it out and support me!

The wooden door opened, standing at the doorway was a middle-aged woman. She short hair that reached her shoulders with round glasses hanging on her nose. The women looked nice. I could tell immediately the features mum had gotta of her, this was definitely the right house. I'm glad Endeavor didn't give me the wrong address but it just might I would need to thank him.

Flashback to the hospital:

Once mum was out of the room, I turned to Endeavor with my arms crossed. "What did you wanna talk about?" he asked as he leaned against the wall, "can you find someone's address for me?" He looked at me confused, not expecting for me to say that. "Who are you looking for?"

"My grandma. My mum's mum" his eyes widen slightly in surprise but turned to his blank expression, "I would need a picture of h-" a notice went off from his from, well he was talking I had quickly sent the family photo I found in the attic. "She's the older lady on the left" he nodded as his eyes were focused on his phone before calling someone, "I need you to find someone. Yeah. Thanks" ending the call and placing his phone back in his pocket.

"He said once he found something, he would send it to me. I'll tell you if he found anything" nodding my head as he turned around to leave. "Also don't tell anyone about this" Endeavor nodded his head one last time before leaving the room.

Standing in front of me was my grandma; she smiled softly at us before speaking. "Hello dears, can I help you?" I smiled brightly at her as the two stayed a bit behind me, "Hello, I'm your granddaughter. I'm Ashikaga's daughter." She stood there frozen in shock before pointing at all three of us, "I saw all of you on tv but when I saw you. I knew you looked familiar; you look so much like your mother." Tears began to form on the edge of her eyes before pulling me into a tight embrace, "my granddaughter" she whispered to me as I smiled softly into her hug.

My grandma released me as she wiped her tears away before making room for us to enter her house, "come in." She waved us in with a smile, "oh sorry these are my friends" she nodded her head as she carried on welcoming us. The house was small, but I could tell it was a family home, this was the place mum grow up in. Grandma handed us food and drinks, both me and Kendo accepting it gratefully digging in as Katsuki sat on guard not touching anything she served. Placing my hand on his knee, hoping to calm him down and put his warm hand over mine. Scanning around the room waiting for something, "so where's my grandad? Mum told me some stories about him" she glanced down at her lap, and I could tell I had said something wrong.

"Let me show you something" she stood up and held out her hand, taking her hand into mine before looking back at my boyfriend and friend, "you both stay here." They nodded their heads in understanding before following behind grandma's lead. I got a little look around the house before he opened the back door, guiding me to the garden. It wasn't too impressive; however, in the middle, there stood two gravestones. She stopped at one of them, "he died two years ago from an illness" I kneed down before closing my eyes, all I could think about was mum. At her wedding, she wished her dad would walk her down, but he had already died.

I couldn't contain my curiosity as my eyes peer over to the other side at the other grave. Grandma took notice of this and walked towards it with me following, "this is your aunt; she died when she was young?" I started at the grave in shock; mum never told me she had siblings. However, from that photo, I suspected that the two children were somehow related to her. The little girl must have been her little sister. "What happened to her?" Glancing over at the woman beside me to see her glaring daggers at me.

"Your mother killed her."