Chapter 10

It is the next day, the day I'm supposed to meet Bakugo and I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was even in my dream. Shouldn't I be thinking about something else more important like my biology-father finding out about me? Not a boy.

Shuffling out of my room, I'm welcomed with the silent air that filled the apartment, however, there was a light coming from the main room. It was the TV and on it was a video recording of my mum when she was in her teen years, singing. It was my fault she gave up that dream. I know she would never admit it but it's a deep regret she has.

Sighing, I look at the time on my phone to see it was already 1 pm so I quickly sent a text to Kendo:

(Y/N):                                                                                                                                         Emergency! come over quick!

In at least 10 minutes the doorbell rung, opening it quick and tugging her in noticing her in her PJs. "What! You said it was an emergency" She said out of breath as she entered the main room and sat on the sofa.

"So what's the emergency?" She said looking at me intensely.

"I have a date." Her breathing stopped. The room was completely silent.

"NO WAY!" She shouted before asking me questions. "Who is he? What's he like? He better not hurt you or else I'm gonna beat him up" Calming her down from her rant. "I'm not saying who it is just that he goes to our school"

"Okay fine, now let's get you ready" she dragged me to my room and began taking out clothes and focusing me into a fashion show for her until we found the perfect outfit.

I'm gonna make this clear, I think this outfit was a bad choice but I'm lazy and picked whatever came up on my Pinterest and I would change it but I love the comments so much it makes me laugh

Honestly I shouldn't have put an outfit in here in the first place since it is an x reader and I will be re writhing this book soon enough.

It was now 4 pm and I was fully ready, she added a little bit of makeup not too much. "I'm so proud of this look. Let me take a picture quick"

"Kendo, I need to leave now. He'll get angry if I'm late"

"Ugh fine (Y/N) let's go. I'll drop you at the station" giving her a quick hug we were on our way. Mainly her trying to calm down my nerves.

Eventually, I made it to the meeting spot 10 minutes early, however, Bakugo was already there waiting. "Hi," I said softly.

"Hey," He said with his normal grumpy voice yet it held a soft tone to it at the same time. I watched as his eyes moved up and down me feeling insurance with his eyes on me I hit his head to stop him.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Stop looking at me then"

"Ugh I wasn't" We both stood there with a blush. "You look pretty" he whispered but I heard it causing me to blush more.

"Let's go already" He lead us to a spicy restaurant and towards a table. "I'll go order so tell me what you want," He said as he looked at the menu for a bit before putting it down.

"Have you been here before?" I said as my eyes roamed the menu looking for something good.
"Yeah. I go here often, it's fucking good so whatever you pick it'll be good" nodding my head I picked spicy chicken noddles before he stood up to go order leaving me here alone. To keep me entertain I played Mario Kart on my phone.

"What the fuck are you doing" jumping at the sound of his voice not expecting to be this quick. "Playing a game that I have to bypass the time"

"Let me try it. I'll beat your fucking score" he snatched my phone and began playing. When the waiter showed up with our food "thank you" I said with a smile which he also smiled back but added a wink and that's when the angry hedgehog awoke.

"Fuck off. Can't you see she is on a fucking date? Go do your shitty job" Bakugo shouted aggressively at the waiter while glaring which scared the waiter. Blushing brightly "so we are on a date" I murmured but I had thought I said in my head.

"Of course we are," He said back before eating.

After we finished eating and about to stand up, I got the courage to ask him. "Bakugo"

"Yeah"

"Why did you ask me on a d-date?" Stuttering on the last word.

"Isn't it obvious I fucking like you"

"I um like you too"