Chapter 39

After the incident of the nomu attack, everyone went back to their internships with no problems except me. The doctor had told me to stay home and rest but I was doing anything but resting. I wanted to be out their training even though it was with Endeavor, however, it might be a good idea to stay far away from him due to these dreams. It's not like I'm complaining being away from him.

Ever since that dream in the hospital, now whenever I fall asleep I transport to that wickedness. I used to like sleeping but now I hate it. When I'm there it always ends on the same part as if I haven't unlocked the next part of this nightmare and that's what scares me.

Strolling carefully to school, trying to avoid all the stares and whispers that surround me. My mind was a mess and it was even worse that I couldn't see Katsuki, it's not like I'm the clingy type just he knows how to calm me down even though he doesn't know what's happening with me.

He had told me he couldn't meet me with no other explanation and when we called he sounding embarrassed for some reason. Maybe he was gonna do something sweet or romantic for me?

Oh, how wrong I was?

Once I entered the classroom of 1-A, the reason was right in front of my eyes. His lovely spiky blonde hair was ruined. Deciding to either cry or laugh but decided to laugh. The sight of him was just too laughable, he looked so different kinda like a little nerd. Turning to glare at me before stomping up to me and shouting at me but I couldn't hear any of it over my loud ass laugh.

"It looks so weird" drying the tears from laughing while he carried on swearing at me but I ignored him as I tried to fix it. Unfortunately, I had no luck in helping out his situation but once Kirishima and Sato had started the teasing his hair poofed back to normal.

Reaching my seat as I see the three boys by Shoto's desk, everyone was worried about us and started asking us questions but Shoto quickly shut it down. "We were saved" I could see the lie on his face but I wasn't going to ask as I had to say that too otherwise I would get in big trouble.

At least that bastard was good for something. A good cover story.

After a couple of lessons, it was soon time for hero training with All Might and the atmosphere was clear. Everyone was excited to show off their new moves.

"Rescue Training Race"

First up it was Midoryia's group and I was curious to see how everyone had improved during their time in each of their own internships. When the race started you could immediately tell the slight improvements in them but Midoryia took the spotlight showcasing his new speed. But he ended up losing.

As I was walking towards the starting line I looked at Midoryia as he interacted with All Might. I couldn't hear much of it but I hear one thing that sends violent shives through my whole body. "All for One"

All for one? What does that even mean?

I can't think about that right now. I need to focus on this and how I could win this race, I hadn't learnt any moves to help me here.

Trying to get my mind to focus on the race was harder than I thought as that voice repeated it through my head. Suddenly, the familiar force of power ran through my blood as I could feel myself form wings of flames inside of covering myself in flames.

I heard gasps from all directions but this wasn't something good.

This was from the dream.

"GO"

Well, if it's here I could use it to win, I flew up in the air as I raced to the finish but halfway. My body felt as if I had been electrocuted as images of a dead body laid on the ground in front of me covered in blood but I couldn't see the face I tried to move closer but I had no control. My head tilted down to revel the horrific scene of my hands full of blood. NO. I scream as I return to normal.

My flames had gone out and I was now falling but I was not worried as i created a dirt pillar before rushing to catch up with whoever was first. I was breathing heavily as I tried to focus on what was happening now but I couldn't.

Was this a sign? Was I gonna kill someone?

But I wanna protect people not hurt them.

Kill him

The voice entered my head once more as everyone turned to look at me as I felt my left eye burn. No, I couldn't let them see me like that. Like a demon. Everyone looked concerned but I quickly dismissed, "sorry I'm not quite used to that yet" laughing nervously while moving away from them as i saw Shoto and Kastuki come towards me.

"I'm gonna go to recover girl," I said as I ran away from them.

Why is this happening?

Finding the bathroom, rushing to the mirror to see my eye turning pitch black. Tears fall down my other eye as the sight of myself looked horrifying.

I'm a monster.