Chapter 64

The sun had set a while ago as I walked down the quiet street with music blasting in my ears. Cho was strange, she was different to me maybe because we were raised differently but there's something off about her as if she's not telling us something.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because she doesn't like me. Am I being too paranoid? Well, I did check her phone but what if that was something else that had nothing to do with us.

Maybe she was a secret agent. Shaking my head as I carry on walking slowly down the slightly dimmed street. I've been watching too many movies with the rest of them.

Pausing my movement as I hear footsteps behind me, I didn't know if I was just overthinking that they were following me or not but if they were they were messing with the wrong girl. A girl that has a hero license. Smirking as I take the short cut to the Todoroki household and just as I thought they followed me into the small alleyway.

Come at me whoever you are.

As if I had predicted it, two guys popped out from the side of the exit of the alleyway walking my way with bats in their hands. Suddenly, I couldn't see and it was becoming hard to breathe as another behind me had covered my head in a bag.

I could feel them try to tie my hands up, "hurry up and tie the bitch up" I heard one of the guys say. This was gonna be fun. Flaring-up as I felt the familiar power that I had learnt how to accept and manipulate it to use it for good.

Dabi helped me even if he was a villain I'm grateful for it.

"Fuck" I heard the guy behind me scream as I burn his hands with my flames. Ripping the bag off my head to get a look at my kidnapper's. "Come at me" my body was on fire as I saw at the corner of my eye one of them try to escape. I don't think so.

Feeling the warmth of the fire raise up from my mouth and shot it at the exit and the entrance trapping them in here with me. Smirking as I used my vines to tie them up on the floor.

"Wait please don't call the police" one of them pleaded to me as they watched me hold my phone. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Wel- um they will capture you too for using your quirk in public?" sighing as I take out my card to show them I'm allowed too. Looking back at my phone to call the police before one of them spoke.

"We'll tell you who paid us to capture you" turning my phone off as I looked at them so this was planned. Interesting.

"Who"

"Some crazy bitch named Ryo" They stuttered out. I didn't know anyone called Ryo. This was strange. Turning my phone on as I called the police, "hey you said you wouldn't"

"I don't remember saying that" smirking as them as I talked to the police giving them all the details.

Soon the police showed up and took the kidnappers away but before they left they offered me a ride to where ever I was going. Reaching the Todoroki household as the policeman walked me up to the door. This was gonna make her even more worried about me.

The door opened to Fuyumi looking confused at the policeman until I stepped out from behind him. She grabbed me and pulled me into a big sister hug as the policeman explain what had happened.

Once he had left, Fuyumi pulled me into the house not letting go of my hand as she closed the door behind me. "Are you okay?" nodding my head as we walked into the main room making me sit down as she hurried off to make tea.

When she came back, I thought that this was the perfect time to ask. "Do you know anything about her?" shaking her head and just as I was gonna say something she spoke over me.

"But I know someone who does" she spoke softly as she pointed behind me, turning to look that way to see none other than Endeavor standing at the door.

"Why was the police here?" he asked my sister as his eyes glance by me.