Chapter 52

I've back from my holidays now :) and I'm on my period great but anyways I made a tik tok account if anyone wants to follow me and I'll follow you back.

My Tik Tok account name is carxna04 I have the same profile pic on here as there. :)

I decided to make a ko-fi and on there I will be doing commissions. So if you want me to write a short story of your favourite anime character go on there.

Also, my Patreon is up again cause I had to sort somethings out of there so I will be posting early chapters on there and extra stuff.

I would very much appreciate it if you could support me but if you can't I understand so don't worry. All the links will be on my profile, now enjoy this long chapter :)

The remaining of the day was spent with the others helping each other cook our dinner. Both me and Shoto was used as fire starters which it didn't seem like it bothered him but I was so exhausted from training that I felt as if was about to collapse any second.

Once the food was prepared everyone sat down chattering away happily as they dug into the food that we all made. The atmosphere here was calming but also joyful with both class A and B helping each other to then come together to share the food.

However, unlike the rest of the students, me and Kastuki sat far from the others as to not be heard. We both ate as we whispered back and forth to each other discussing the current situation.

"Who the fuck is it then?" He whispered but we all know katsuki could be a bit loud. Hushing him to keep his voice down with him growling back at me as if he was some dog.

"I don't know" answering back to him as I picked up the fork to carry on eating my delicious food. The table began to shake as Katsuki ruby eyes burned into me "you fucking said you knew" he spat at while gritting his teeth.

Rolling my eyes at his childish attitude, "calm down hedgehog, I remember seeing his face before when I was younger but I don't actually know who he is." Glancing up at him calming down, if he had only given me time to explain and not get irritated.

"Fine but how did you meet him before" whispering back much more calmer but before I could answer an arm wrapped around my neck pulling me towards them. My head landing on a pair of soft boobs, staring up to see Mina smiling down at me smiling brightly.

I am not even surprised.

Getting back up from where she had pulled me to see Kirishima and Sero next to Katsuki on the other side of the table. Looking around as I wondered where Kaminari was as he was usually with them but to say I was shocked to find him next to Jirou and some others were a surprise.

Again a pair of arms wrapped around me pulling me tightly towards them, looking at Mina as she complained about training. Observing the other side of the table to see Katsuki burning eyes glare daggers at Mina while she embraces me tightly.

"Hugging me isn't going to get your energy back" I smirked at Mina as she stood up and grabbed ahold of my wrist lifting me up. Shocked by the sudden movement as I also tripped over my seat.

Mina began to drag me away from the table while shouting back to the others "bye we are heading back to the room." Turning around as I was continuously dragged by Mina I gave them a small wave.

Catching the sight of Kendo with her classmate, smiling at her as she stared at Mina pulling me with a confused face.

It was now far into the night and all the girls were sleeping apart from me of course. I couldn't take any risks of having nightmares here so I was sat here reading some fanfic on my phone waiting for the sun to wake up.