Chapter 32

Opening the gigantic door felt unusually heavy compared to other days, I feared what everyone who be like. Would it just be dealy silent as I walked awkwardly to my seat or would everyone rush to me asking multiple questions.

Shoving the door just enough for both me and Aizawa to get it, once I had fully entered the room everyone had jumped out surprising me as they roared. "Congratulations"

Huh? Was this for me? I looked around the room to see everyone smiling at me but I had no clue to why they were doing this. It's not like I won the festival.

Uraraka and some of the girls walked up to me and embraced me but I had still no clue to what was happening here. Had everyone gone crazy? Was this some dream?

"Um, what are we celebrating?" I uttered out from all the noise that was erupting from the whole class. The girls pulled back giving me space before Uraraka grabbed my hands gently "we just wanted to show you, how brave you were to fight your fears and to show everyone who you really are" we both smiled at each other as my eyes glanced around the room at everyone in the room. I could feel myself about to cry but I was done crying, I was gonna be a hero and defend anything that got in my way.

"You were so cool"

"You were so manly standing up to everyone"

Everyone was saying things about me and I wasn't used to being the centre of attention especially in school. Usually, I liked to be on the sidelines but I can't really be like that anymore if I wanna be a hero.

Midoriya had walked up to me and I thought he was gonna start asking me questions about my quirk so he could write in his notebook. "Y-you don't have to tell us anything just know that everyone here has your back" smiling at him as he began to blush at what he said. "Thank y-" I interrupted when someone had pushed in between us and grabbing ahold of my waist. "Get away from her nerd" being next to him I could smell his cologne and it was making me feel things. My legs felt weak slightly as I leaned onto Katsuki to keep my balance being even more intoxicated by his smell.

"Everyone settle down" Aizawa crawled out of his yellow cocoon so he could stand at the front of the class waiting for everyone. Walking back to my seat was nice, it wasn't awkward as I thought it was gonna be. Everyone here was special to me and I would protect everyone. I don't wanna lose anyone. Pass Mineta as he gave me a dirty look, okay maybe I don't mind losing him.

Finally making it to my seat beside my brother, he looked at me as I sat down and smiled at me while I smiled at him. "Good morning," we both said at the same time which caused him to blush a bit but I just giggled. "Everyone here is really nice" once I took everything out I looked at him smiling warmly "even you."

I know we had our differences but we are getting there.

Aizawa soon starts talking about internships and shows us who got the most and to no surprise it was Shoto. Then Katsuki closes behind and then me with a whole distance in numbers and I knew already why. The teachers had called me to tell me how Endeavor had told people I was lying and that I just did it for the fame. Most people believed him but some people with brains could see that I was related to him.

For protection, my mum instructed me to make such that I had covered my face so no one knew who I was so nothing bad had happened to me and since i couldn't use my quirk yet I wouldn't be able to protect myself as I'm not that physically strong like Katsuki.

Soon the paper with all the heroes that wanted us was given out, i had a few papers which were nice to know that heroes thought I could make it. I felt bad for Midoryia but knowing him, that wasn't going to stop him.

Looking down at the paper to see the first name, I could feel my blood begin to boil as I had never felt this much rage towards a name. Immediately I flared up burning the paper to ashes, how fucking dare he? After what he did, that bastard.

"Calm down (Y/N)" Aizawa used his quirk to erase mine while everyone stared at me. "Oops sorry" everyone turned back to their own business as Shoto looked to me. "So you got him too?"

Glancing down at his paper to see that bastards name.

E n d e a v o r