Chapter 61

Laying down on the hard floor of my new dorm while another slept in my much more comfortable new bed, so much happened today and it was only the first day here. Staring up at the ceiling thinking about how I got to this point in my life before my eyes wandered to the body that laid peacefully on my bed.

Then the loud snoring came and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, changing my line of vision to gawk at the person that laid in my lovely bed. The moonlight sneaks in from the tiny gap of the curtain, hitting the girls faces perfectly, her pale skin shone against the light as her golden-brown eyes stayed shut, not opening once as her mouth opens and closes letting her loud snores out.

Just as I thought she had stopped snoring, all she does is turn over showing off her light brown hair as it flows from down her head. Her hair wasn't long it probably just reaches her shoulders.

And most importantly, she said she's my half-sister.

Flashback to earlier

Both I and Shoto looked at each other confused as this random girl hugged us, claiming to be our sister. She pulled herself off us as she smiled brightly at us but as I looked into her eyes I could see someone else. Was it sadness or maybe something else?

"How is that possible?" Shoto asks as the rest of the others just stare at me "stop staring at me I get it" I mumble as I look away from them. This girl was weird, all she was doing was smiling.

"Our dad slept with my whore mum," she said it so casually with no hesitation. Gasping as she called her mum that, did she not have a good relationship with her mum?

"Another one, how many are there?" Shoto let out an annoyance sigh but not because of us but because of his dad. Another weird thing is how easily she could call him her dad. My mind was running with so many thoughts trying to process all this information.

She was like me but different.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Katsuki spoke as he stepped in front of me blocking my view of her in a way of protecting me but nothing was threatening. She was probably looking for a family.

"Don't be rude Katsuki?" I whispered to him as I made my way to her. To my half-sister. Grabbing her hand while smiling at her to make her feel more comfortable. Looking at Shoto signalling him to come over with my head to make her feel less intimidated with so many people. I knew how it was like, telling everyone who you really was after hiding so long.

"It's fine, I just wanted to have someone to call family" she talked softly as she smiled at Katsuki. "Why the fuck don't you look like those idiots" Katsuki pointed towards me and Shoto as I stood on his red-haired side.

"haha they look like twins if you put your hand over Todoroki other side" Kaminari laughed out as he stated at both of us. I guess we kinda look alike.

Momo stepped forward, looking at us three the 'siblings' before speaking "that is true, them two look very much alike well, you don't look like them" now Momo was getting suspicious of her but if she was lying we needed to know now even though I really hoped she wasn't.

"Um well I guess I just took after my mum" letting out a little laugh, she was getting nervous now. She said she wanted a family and if it was true we needed to be there for her. "Come one now guys, how about we all go to sleep and sort it out tomorrow" Katsuki pulled me against him and away from the girl.

"Show us your quirk," Shoto asked as he came to stand by Katsuki, staring at her. This was wrong, they were pressuring her and now even Shoto is being mean to her. "Stop this, guys" I tried to get out of Katsuki hold but he was too strong.

"I'm quirkless" and that's when the tears started falling, her smile that was once there was now gone. Pushing Katsuki as he tried to pull me back. Pulling her into a hug, whispering that everything was gonna be okay but even though I wanted to protect her from the others there was a small part of me that wanted to know if she was telling the truth.

But she reminded me too much of myself so I couldn't just let this carry on.

"If you want you can stay the night in my room" she nodded her head as she held on to me tighter. Everyone began to say sorry feeling bad for her but of course, Katsuki wasn't going to. However, I wasn't going to force him because I needed someone to find out the truth.

"Oh wait, I don't know your name," I asked as she wiped her tears away

"My name is Cho" giving me a small smile as she looked at me.

"I'm watching you bitch" I heard Katsuki sneered at Cho but I just ignored him as I covered her view of him with my body.

No one knew anything about this new girl but I believed her, I wanted to give her a chance but little did I know what would come out of this.