S2 Chapter 11

I attempted to stand up from the vine chair as I could feel my body heat up. However, the woman used her quirk to wrap more vines around my body. Trapping even more than before, "(Y/N), you can't flare up!" Kendo shouted at me from beside me, turning to see her fearful expression. It was as if she was staring at a monster. The lady laughed, "even your friends are scared of you" she walked closer to me before bending down to my height, "I guess the rumour was real; if anyone were to touch that water, a demon would be trapped inside of you, but I guess the demon switch to you."

Struggling in the chair as I tried to grab her, "shut up," I said through gritted teeth, "Bakugo, what's happening to her? I've never seen her like this!"Kendo called out to my boyfriend as he tried to get close to me, but it was like I had no control very myself anymore. The lady walked away from me towards Kendo, "don't touch her," I screamed at her as she didn't stop her advancement. She gently touched Kendo's hair that was tied up in her usual ponytail. "The demon is allowing our sweet (Y/N) to express her anger more instead of just controlling it" she let out another laugh before glaring at me. "So tell me, why did you come here? Did she send you here?" She crossed her arms as she walked back to the front of us.

"My mum doesn't know I'm here. I wanted to know my family, but you are no family" she let out a loud laugh with a smirk. "Oh, my poor granddaughter, I pity you for having her as your mother. She's going to get you killed just like her sister." She put her hand in her pocket before taking something out. It was a gun.

The lady gave us a smirk before pointing it towards me "this is payback" she laughed madly as she pulled the trigger. "(Y/N)" kendo and Katsuki shouted my name in worry as I didn't have time to fear death. My emotions were out of control; I was full of rage and anger. My whole body lit up in flames, destroying the chair to nothing but ash. I was finally free, "time to play, bitch." I smirked at her as I dodge the bullet that was coming my way and ran towards her, my hand forming a fist ready to punch her.

She began moving back as she tried reshooting me, but I quickly dodged it. "Come get me, demon!" she shouted as I reached her, grabbing her by the collar as I continuously punch her in the face. I had no control over my actions anymore as one after another hit after hit. "Don't be like them; you want to be a hero," hearing Katsuki shouted out as I turn around to see Kendo's torn face as well as Katsuki struggling in his seat. Coming back to my senses, looking down at my bloodied hands, "Kendo, Katsuki, I'm sorry "tears began to fall as I sat on my grandma. "We need to get out of here fast, untie us," nodding my head as I was about to get up when I hear the sound.

The sound of a gun being fired but not from the lady behind us a man was holding a gun. I was frozen in my place as the bullet was coming closer and closer to me, "(Y/N)" Kendo cried out as another explosion came from behind. Turning back with wide eyes, I saw Katsuki blast out of his chair and come running towards me. He grabbed me just in time for me to miss the shot. However, he did.

"Katsuki? Katsuki wake up!"