Chapter 33

My inner rage had calmed down and I could hear Aizawa complaining about dry eyes from using his quirk on me. Sorry. Now I was left in complete confusion to why he had wanted me to intern under him especially that he had told people that I was lying but then again he never really did say anything when people asked him he just ignored him. Everyone just thought he was enraged at what had happened to say anything but then again he was raging.

He knew that I could simply do a DNA test and then that would make his reputation worsen then it already is. Maybe he's trying to do a lost daughter reunites with father type of thing. But he didn't appear like the type to do that, he didn't seem like the type to consider what people thought about him and also how Shoto described him it seemed that all he cared about was surpassing All Might.

Turning to look at my sibling who was contracting on the papers in his head, specificity the one with his name on. Is he really pondering about joining him even after all he's done?

Instead of just making assumptions I better ask "who are you thinking about interning with?" he attempts to make any moment to what I had said instead just answer with an indifferent tone. "Endeavor" as that name left his mouth I jumped up ready to smack some sense in him but Aizawa stopped me with just one of his glares that sent shivers down my spine. "Sorry" bowing my head as I took my seat again trying to hide my face from everyone.

"I hate him but realistically he's the only one that can help me improve" finally he turned to look at me as my face was hidden in my arms. I guess he has a point but I can't imagine working with him, he's a horrible dad. "What about you?" Sighing, as I looked at the small pile of papers full of names.

"I don't know but Kamui Wood seems like a good choice"

Kamui Wood could help me a lot with the nature side of my quirk since we have similarities in our quirks but my weakness is my fireside. I haven't really worked into it as much.

...

Midnight soon walked in telling us to pick a hero name before we went off to our internships. Everyone was going up one person at a time and time was running out I didn't know what my hero name should be called. I never really thought about it like that and when I did it was always bad. Sweat was forming on my forehead as I tried to think of a name any name that would be cool.

"(Y/N) come up here and tell us your" standing up slowly as my body shakes slightly. My mind was blank nothing was coming to me and I just stood in front of the whole class and showed them a blank whiteboard.

"Um, there's nothing on it," Midnight said as she did a double-check. Nodding my head as I looked around the classroom hoping for some idea.

"My hero name is gonna be um" I trail off trying to give me more time to think of a name. Think (Y/N) anything. What if I just use the name mum gave to my quirk.

"WILDFIRE" I shout the name out but soon repeated it in my normal tone.

Midnight claps her hands as she smiles and me before speaking "What an amazing name. You had me worried there dear"

As I walk back to my seat I pass by Katsuki "couldn't think of one so used your quirk name, loser" he whispered to me

"Well, no one knows the name of it so it's fine" speaking quietly so no one else would hear me and m little secret.

..

Packing up my stuff ready to start searching for a job but as I was about to walk out Katsuki scared me from behind. Laughing as I got easily scared, once he had calmed down he took ahold of my hand as we walked out of the school building.