Chapter 7

Aizawa walked in stopping all the chatter from the others and began "I've looked over your grades and Evaluations" He announced causing me to look at the boy beside me, glaring at him. It's his fault if I fail. Rubbish brother.

Aizawa begins to tell Bakugo and Midoriya, however, never said anything to Shoto. Of course, why would they tell the spoiled number two hero's son off? Rolling my eyes. At least he didn't tell me off for my behaviour.

"You'll pick a class president" as soon as he said that nearly everyone's hand went up. I wasn't really into all that stuff so someone else can have it. It's just troublesome.

Ida began to sort how we were going to do this while Aizawa went to sleep. Great teacher right? Maybe I'll vote for Ida since he is really into this. While everyone was shouting he was the only one to step forward and sort this out so yeah he should do it. Writing his name on a piece of paper, I waiting for everyone else.

Once all the votes were counted for, I saw Ida only got one vote, my vote. He didn't even vote for himself. Looking at the boy, I saw his expression sadden but he still cheered on Midoriya and Momo.

Looking around the room, I spotted Bakugo staring at me before shouting at me "Why didn't you fucking vote for me?" which caused me to laugh. Bakugo as class president we would all die. "Because you would kill us all" I shouted back over the chatter in the class.

It was lunch now and I quickly rushed to sit beside Uraraka before Bakugo came and pulled me to his table. My mind kept replaying the memory of us close to kissing and I wasn't ready to face him right now.

"Hey Ida, I voted for you," I said smiling brightly at him, "no offence Midordiya" he shook his head saying it was okay. Ida flushed when I said that. "May I ask why"

"Well, firstly I think out of everyone in the class from what I can tell you would do the best at the job. Also when everyone was screaming for it you acted responsibly and came up with the voting system" I spoke with a smile on my face. We then became to talk about Ida family and I was shocked to find out he had a hero family.

Suddenly, the alarm went off no one knew what was happening and everything was then in a panic people began running towards the exit. I have pulled away from the others as I was dragged in the crowd. "Can I have some space to breath please?" I asked the people around me. No one answered.

What!? I felt someone touch my ass and it wouldn't move. It felt like a face, looking down I found Mineta with a creepy prevented face. I was now raging that this little rat that I began to flare-up causing Mineta to scream in pain at the increase in temperature as my body had grown incredible hot. Yet, before a flame could appear, Mineta, went flying with a blast. " Are you a fucking idiot?"

Bakugo has squished right up against me that my boobs were right next to his chest. "I can't help it. Whenever I get angry I flare-up" I whispered to him causing him to let out a sigh. "Whatever let's just get the fuck out of here"

Before Bakugo could get us out of here, I could hear Ida voice from here telling us it was nothing to worry and everyone slowly stopped panicking and started walking back to class. Noticing how close me and Bakugo, I quickly stepped back to have a distance between us. "Thank you Bakugo for stopping me" He nodded as we entered class, Uraraka came up to me asking if I was okay before looking at Bakugo then back at me. "What's happening there?"

"Nothing" I shouted with a blush before running away from her and to my sit. Everyone looked at me weirdly but I was too embarrassed to say anything so I kept my head down on the table. I could hear Uraraka laugh from here. I'll get her back.

Midoriya gave up his role of class president to Ida which Ida was happy enough to take.Aizawa told us that we would be doing rescue training today so we all got ready and walked to the bus where Ida was sorting out the sitting plan, however, the bus seats were not how he expected.

 I was sat next to Shoto which was behind Bakugo, I was on the window seat looking outside trying to keep me busy before someone tapped my shoulder. Peering back, I observed Shoto staring at me. "I'm sorry (Y/N) for the way I acted in the last training," He said in his usual no emotion voice.

"I'm sorry as well for the stuff I said, I was just angry at some stuff" that you got to have the dad. it's not that I want Endeavor to be an actual father it's just I have always wanted to have a father figure of some sort. Not that I'm complaining about my mum cause he did an amazing job raising me and I appreciate everything she has done for me. She has sacrificed so much for me and I will not let it got to waste.