Chapter 53

It was a new day and everyone was gonna is waking up soon and just like the past day Momo was the first up getting ready for the day before everyone else. That meant Kendo was properly up as well maybe I'll go check up on her.

Stretching my body as I stood up from laying down before greeting Momo quietly to not wake the others up yet. It was still early and they didn't need to get up for another 20 minutes.

"Good Morning (Y/N)-" she paused as her eyes widen while looking at me but to be specific she was looking at the particular spot on my neck which had the love bite from a very stupid Hedgehog.

I'm so gonna kill him.

Blushing as I tried to cover the spot with my hand as if it was gonna help when she had already seen it. "Don't tell anyone" nodding as she begins to blush as well.

"Did Bakugo do that" She stuttered out instead of giving her replying my face gave all the answers she needed. "So bold" I hear her mumble as she went to grab something out of her bag.

Looking around the room afraid anyone would wake up at any moment and see the hickey. I'm so stupid for letting him do this but I'm even stupider for forgetting about it. Ugh. Someone help me!

Lucky for me it was Momo with me, she was always prepared to help anyone with any sorts of problems they had. "I don't have any makeup with me but this might help for now" in her hand laid a skin-coloured band-aid. Taking it into my hand before rushing to the mirror in our room and quickly putting it over the spot.

"Thank you so much Momo" I hugged her tight as she smiled at me probably happy to help me. The rest of the girls of class A soon woke up and we started to get ready. I didn't have enough time to see Kendo but I would talk to her after training.

Nothing excited happens during training but I still felt as if something was gonna happen. I kept trying to search around looking for him but he was nowhere in sight.

Training soon finished and everyone was exhausted but the teachers said there would be a surprise after we ate. Everyone was excited to find out what it was so most of them rushed to start cooking while the rest of us lagged behind. 

Speeding through to get to Kendo until I saw her back talking to one of the boys in her class. It was the guy who had a similar quirk to Kirishima, I think his name was Tetsutetsu. They looked cute together. "Kendo" I shout out causing her to stop and smile at me while I rushed to her side.

"What's that for? It's coming off" Kendo questioned as she pointed to the band-aid. Panicking as I tried to hold the band-aid down, the sweat must have caused it to loosen I need to ask Momo for another one.

Leaning closer to her ear as students walked past us, telling her my little secret. Immediately she pulled me into her embrace as she scanned the area looking for the culprit and there he was walking lazily with sweat dripping down his body.

Glaring at him with daggers until he noticed which he glared back as she stuck up her middle finger. Looking confused between the two, when this becomes a thing. "I'm your best friend, how dare he lay his dirty hands on you" she cried out as she embraced me tighter. If only she knows what else he had done to me.

"Promise you won't tell my mum" I stuck out my pinky as she wrapped hers around mine.

Walking over to the cooking station to beginning helping everyone start up the fire and it seemed to annoy Bakugo no one was asking him to help with the fire.

Finally when I was becoming less stressed the feeling of being watched had returned as I looked around the forest looking for him but he must have been hidden in the shadows away from any prying eyes.