Chapter 24

This isn't a long chapter and I'm sooo sorry I'll write another one tomorrow.

Both I and Shoto was fixed in our places as my mum strolled passed us but quickly I chased after her. "Huh, do you know his mum?" curiosity filled me up as she smiled at me before letting me into the room Awaiza had lead us to. I would just have to ask her about it later when we get home, hopefully, this doesn't take long.

Awaiza began asking us questions about the relationship between us and the number two hero and all the other stuff. Then I had to fill out a form that would be sent to the government to say my actual quirk and then I was given another paper that was given to the students before we started and filled it in with all the details about my actual quirk.

Quirk Name: Wildfire

After me and my mum had filled everything out which I don't understand why they couldn't have waited till I got back to school. I was too exhausted from today.

"The school will help as much as we can to protect you and your mother from whatever the media or even Endeavor does," Awaiza said with a serious tone rather than his usually unbothered self. I was truly lucky to have a teacher like him and to even be at a school like this.

After an hour or so we could finally leave to go home and I was about to cry at the fact that we would have to walk home when Awaiza said he would get us a taxi. My mum gladly accepted the ride while I was smiling slightly still weak. Before we left to get inside the taxi, Awaiza stood watching while holding the door for my mum and then me. "When we go back to school the principle will want to speak to you" back in his normal lazy tone.

We were sat in the car while I waved goodbye to my teacher and that I wouldn't have to be back at school for a couple of days so we could rest.

Getting a ride in a taxi instead of walking was so amazing since I could barely walk as my mum had to now hold me up all the walk to my bed. She left so I could change into some comfy clothes before entering again with some sandwiches and water and leaving them with me. Kissing my forehead while she whispered, "you did good today my hero" and with that, I was left alone.

Laying down on my bed that felt like heaven compared to anything else right now while I looked at my plain boring white ceiling.

Let me think about today:

-I finally showed my flames

-Shoto hates me

-Endeavor threaten and hit me

-Katsuki hates me

-Mum still loves me

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, however, before I could fall asleep my phone had lit up. Huh, I thought I had muted everyone. There were two messages from a number I had not recognised. Unlocking my phone to see the message that completely left me speechless.

Hi, this is Shoto Todoroki