Worry

play the song above if you want throughout the chapter :)

I turned the street to the agency and walked inside the building. I went over to the elevator, pressing the up button. I stepped in, pressing the button to go up, and as the doors almost close, they start to reopen as Dazai rushes in. "Oh, hey Dazai" I say confused. "Why are you in a rush?" He takes a couple seconds to catch his breath. "Sorry, it's just that last time I was late to one of these meetings Kunikida beat my ass, and I'd prefer that not happen again." He says, still breathing heavily. I chuckle and a smile slides onto my face.

We both got up to the top floor where everyone was. This time, there were people here that I hadn't seen last time. There were 2 girls, one of them wore a long, black skirt, just past her knees, with a white, button up, collared shirt tucked in. She had short purple hair that went a little bit past her chin, her bangs laid neatly over her face just to her eyes, perfectly put together with a golden butterfly hair clip, and long black gloves. She was really pretty, she looked smart, but yet so, so dangerous.

The other girl had longer black hair that went down to her lower back. Her bangs were pulled back neatly. She had what looked like a school uniform on, it was a white long sleeved shirt with a dark, navy blue collar and a red tie to pull it together, with a longer black skirt. She looked cheerful and had an overall happy vibe to her. But she didn't seem like the type of person to have a dangerous ability, or an ability at all for that matter. Was she a normal girl? If so then what was she doing working here. I also noticed a ginger-haired boy, his bangs neat and messy at the same time.

He wore a creamy-white colored shirt, with black outlining the color and bottom of the shirt and sleeves. There was a red jacket tied around his waist and he wore a darker shade of blue jeans. The girl with longer hair was all over him, are they dating? He seemed kind of scared of her and had nervous expressions when she was all up on him. The last guy I saw in the room had brown hair, parted on the sides but a chunk of his hair flowing down the middle of his face.

He was wearing a simple brown hat, and a brown cape that tied around him perfectly, it went really well with his whole look he had put together. His eyes were closed as he ate potato chips talking to the short haired girl with the black gloves. I saw atsushi doing work at his computer and kunikida was trying to get everyone's attention as Dazai and I walked in. Kunikida looked at his watch. "Dazai. You better be glad, you were perfectly on time today. If you were here even a minute later I would have thrown you out and beat your ass for not listening to me." He continued. Dazai let out a small laugh "Oh Kunikida, you take things so seriously sometimes, you know if you do that it can cause your brain to shrink..you should write that down!"

Kunikida raises his eyebrows in shock, takes his pen and begins to write it in his notebook as Dazai moves forward leaning down to him. "I'm just messing with you." Dazai says with a smirk. Kunikida's face turned red and he got up and started throwing Dazai around, Insulting him. Atsushi walked up to you. "Sorry about them, anyway, since some of these people weren't here yesterday let me introduce you. The ginger-haired boy in the back, his name is Tanizaki Junichiro, and the girl next to him, her name is Tanizaki Naomi." My eyes widened. "They're siblings?" I ask, shocked. "Yeah- besides that, the lady with the short purple hair and the hair clip, her name is Akiko Yosano, and the boy next to her is Edogawa Ranpo"

I look around. "So, what are all of your abilities?" I said, asking respectfully. Atsushi goes on "Well, mine is called Beast Beneath the Moonlight, I can turn into a tiger under the moon, or parts of my body. Yosano's ability is called Thou Shalt Not Die, she can't heal small injuries, but she can heal injuries as if your arm comes detached from your body, if that makes sense. Junichiro's ability is called Light Snow, he can create false hallucinations to other people's eyes. Naomi, his sister, doesn't have an ability, she works here in the office. Ranpo doesn't really have an ability, but he believes he does, he's just really smart." He continues. I was correct, Naomi didn't have an ability, odd.

Atsushi keeps explaining "Kunikida, well his ability is called Doppo Poet, he can write the name of a weapon in his notebook, but it can't be a weapon bigger than the book itself. Dazai's ability is called No Lo-" Dazai interrupts him. "Now, now Atsushi, don't go on giving everyone's ability away. Let's keep mine a secret for now, yeah?" Atsushi looked confused but went along with it. "I hope I've been of some help to you," he smiles as he turns away. Dazai stands close to me. Smh, why didn't he let Atsushi tell me. Was all I could think. I remembered then that Dazai used to be Chuuya's partner, from a story Chuuya once told me, so maybe he would know anyway.