Confusion

If you want to, play the song above throughout the chapter :)

Kunikida turned his attention over to Dazai, asking him what they had just gone over. Dazai looked at him with an annoyed, joking expression. "We went over whatever we just went over," he said. Kunikida had just about had it with Dazai as he stomped over and grabbed Dazai's wrist dragging him down the stairs. I was almost sure the entire agency could hear Kunikida yelling. I sighed and told everyone I was going to go back to Dazai's house, so I could relax.

After I had left the Agency and gotten to Dazai's, I took the extra key he gave me and unlocked the door, walking in. I looked around at the clothes and bandages scattered around, so I decided I might as well pick them up, and maybe tidy up his house a bit, after all I was his guest. I folded the clean clothes and laid them in a neat pile on his bed, and put the dirty clothes in the wash. I put the folded bandages in a basket in his bathroom.

After I had finished cleaning up, I had decided I was going to make dinner, since I, myself, was hungry. I opened the freezer and found some smaller chicken wings so I decided I would make those. I sprinkled salt and pepper on them, with rosemary and some other seasonings before I allowed them to be laid in the oil. I had made about a dozen of them. I ate 6, leaving some for Dazai whenever he got back. I finished cleaning up and putting everything back as I had found it, and put the leftover food on a plate in the fridge, and then proceeded to walk over to my room, turning on the tv.

It had been an hour since I started watching television, it was starting to get late. I heard the door unlock and got up to greet Dazai, only it wasn't Dazai- "CHUUYA?" I say, shocked. "Oh my god, what are you doing here, you could easily be caught, how do you know Dazai isn't close by?" I continued. "That suicidal bastard? Don't worry I know him well enough to not get caught up around him, anyway I was just coming here to see what you're up to," he said. "Well, not much really, I was just waiting for Dazai to get back so I could text everyone back," I say sighing. "Oh, do you know what Dazai's ability is? He wouldn't let Atsushi tell me earlier." Chuuya looks at me surprised.

"What an idiot, I swear. His ability is called "No Longer Human," basically by touching you he can neutralize your ability temporarily," he says, rolling his eyes. "Ah okay, that's good to know," I say as I begin shoving Chuuya out the door. Chuuya starts to pout again, "Come on y/n, I miss being around you, come back to the Port Mafia with me," he begs me. "I'm sorry Chuuya, you know I can't yet, I have to find out about the Armed Detective Agency members, I swear i'll be done soon, now i'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" I say gently laughing. He frowns, mocking me. "Alright, Alright, I'll be more patient, I'll talk to you tomorrow," were the last things he said before he flew up into the air leaving. I shake my head laughing, "I'll see you soon, Chuuya."