Only us Again

if you'd like, play the song above while you read through the chapter :)

Dazai's gaze was fixed onto mine, his facial expression changed somewhat. "You can see Chuuya, but only when you are both under my roof." he said smiling, trying to maintain his calm, happy expression. I let out a sigh in relief. As long as I was allowed to see Chuuya, even if it was around Dazai, I didn't care. "Thank you." I say before turning around walking back inside to the Agency, as he quickly trailed behind me. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. Kunikida looked like he was lecturing Atsushi and Junichiro.

Atsushi's attention quickly turned to me once the door had moved slightly. He immediately smiled and stood up, causing Kunikida to turn over to me as well. "Hey guys!" I say, my face is more relaxed, and happy. "Hey y/n! I feel like we haven't talked in a while!" Atsushi says, walking up to me with a huge smile. I laughed and in between Atsushi and I's conversation, Dazai walks in, and Kunikida's expression gave off that he was obviously annoyed and was hoping for one day without Dazai's stupid mischeif and suicide attempts.

"Hey everyone! What a nice surprise!" Dazai says, bubbly as ever. "Dazai, this shouldn't be a surprise, you're here everyday." Kunikida says, ruining Dazai's moment. Dazai frowned at him. "Whatever Kunikida, you're spoiling my fun." he said. "And you're spoiling my work. Please just sit down." Kunikida says, sighing. Dazai's facial expression clearly showed he was bored, and tired.

"Now, as most of us here know, Dazai has angered one of the Port Mafia Executives who goes by the name of Nakahara Chuuya. We have been sent a letter from him stating the fact that he "Wants Dazai's head hanging on his wall. Now, Dazai, care to explain?" Kunikida continues.

"What? That stupid ginger-haired brat with the bad taste in hats? Yeah, I could care less if I piss him off, that's his problem he just has to control his anger issues." Dazai states, rolling his eyes carelessly. Kunikida looked as if he was about to go off, and I think everyone else had noticed at that point because they got up and started to head toward the door going outside, and I followed. We could hear Kunikida's raised voice and Dazai merely being thrown around the office from the open window. It seemed like everyone was walking away from the Agency to wherever was away from all the sound so I decided I would head back to Dazai's and call Chuuya to come to his home.

I turned the corner and opened the doors, letting myself in. I grabbed his home phone and dialed Chuuya's number, hoping for him to pick up. Immediately I heard "This is Nakahara Chuuya, what do you want?" I smiled. "Chu! Hi!" I say, hoping the light tone in my voice would bring a smile upon his face. "Y/n?! Are you doing okay? How did you get the phone?" Chuuya begins asking me a bunch of questions. "It doesn't matter, can you come to Dazai's? Please?" I say, with a begging tone in my voice.

"How? I thought that asshole didn't want me over there." he says, trying to stay calm. "It's okay, he said as long as we are both under his roof it's fine." I say with hope. "Alright, Alright. I'll be over shortly, don't go anywhere." were the last things he said before hanging up. I got excited and jumped around, god it was great to hear Chuuya's voice again. It had been a couple minutes before I heard a knock and opened the door. I was immediately greeted with a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're okay." Chuuya says, with a smile. "Me too, well, while you're here do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I say laughing.

"Oh, yeah sure" he says in response. I took his hat and wore it all the way back to the room I had been given by Dazai. I plopped onto the bed and grabbed the remote. I patted on the side of the bed next to me for Chuuya. He took his coat off and folded it neatly, setting it down in the corner for him to take with him later. He sat next to me and I turned on the tv. "What show Chu?" I say, with a steady smile.

"Hm, I guess I don't really care honestly." Chuuya says, shrugging. I turned on the first thing that popped up on Channels and adjusted the volume to be low enough so Chuuya and I could have conversations.

"So why exactly does this idiot want you with him in here so bad?" Chuuya says softly. "Well, i'm not quite sure to be honest with you. He never told me why." I say, letting out a small sigh. "Maybe he just doesn't like being alone?" I added on. "That doesn't sound like Dazai, but who knows. He's changed a lot." Chuuya says, rolling his eyes. I nodded softly and laid my head in Chuuya's lap, closing my eyes. "I'm tired, I didn't get good sleep last night." I said yawning. Chuuya chuckled gently at this and began playing with my hair. His hands were soft and slender, and he was careful and gentle as he messed around with my hair. I smiled before slowly falling asleep against Chuuya.

It had probably been an hour later when the front door had opened, with Dazai walking in. I rubbed my eyes, finally getting in the one more hour of sleep I had been needing desperately. Dazai's footsteps echoed down the hall, and I looked down at Chuuya, who had fallen asleep beside me. The bedroom door opened and Dazai stared at me, and then his gaze turned over to Chuuya. "What the hell, why is he asleep and in your bed, ESPECIALLY with you right next to him?!" His voice was raised slightly and an anger seemed to take over his eyes.

"I'm sorry it was my fault. I got tired from the lack of sleep and accidentally fell asleep on him, which probably made him bored and tired causing him to fall asleep as well. Please, I'm really sorry." I say, in an upset, and scared tone. Dazai's eyes closed as he took a deep breath. Chuuya quietly opened his eyes and looked up at me before seeing Dazai, only to notice my scared expression. He sat up quickly and turned his head to Dazai. "You're scaring [pronoun]." Chuuya says in a serious tone. Dazai's eyes widened and his brows furrowed. He didn't like being told this, especially by Chuuya.

I'm trying to get more parts in for you guys! It's currently 2:56am but I decided I would write another chapter since I wasn't really tired but I got unmotivated near the end if you couldn't tell, yikes sorry. Anyway this story is super fun to write :D