Under His Control

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!

play the song throughout the chapter if you'd like :)

CHUUYA'S POV

Dammit. Dazai got away with y/n and it's my fault. I should have tried harder to get away from Dazai. I know if I did, maybe, just maybe would I still have y/n in my arms right now. I hate that suicidal idiot. I hate him, so much. I should have killed him when I had the chance.

What can I even do at this point to get y/n back without Dazai noticing or becoming suspicious enough to threaten me by hurting her? "Ugh." I say aloud, obviously frustrated and annoyed. I got up and walked around for a bit, hoping an idea would pop into my head sooner or later. I miss y/n so much but I can't do anything about it.

Y/N POV

It had gotten darker out, and it had felt like it had been hours since Dazai had laid down behind me, holding me. I couldn't sleep, or even close my eyes for a second with him there. Looks like it will be another sleepless night. I lay there and feel Dazai adjust his position every few minutes or so, and suddenly, I could feel him pull my hips into him. My eyes quickly widened and I tried to pull back to how I was but his arms secured my body right there, in that position, I couldn't move.

My slight pink color began to cloud my cheeks, and I didn't like it at all. I could feel Dazai's hand grab my chin turning my face close to his. "Awe, you're blushing, why? Can you feel it?" Dazai says, a sly grin growing onto his face. I tried to push him away from me but he just held me tighter. "Let GO of me" I said, starting to get angry. He frowned and a gentle pout painted his face. "That's not very nice, I don't like the way you're speaking to me." he said, with darkness now added to his tone.

His face became serious as he looked at me. I started kicking my legs at him and he immediately took me and flipped me onto my back, holding me down. I still tried any sort of way to escape from his grip, but he sat on my legs, holding them down. I finally gave up and just relaxed my body hoping he would see that I stopped and get off of me, but he stayed there, staring at me, with dark eyes and possibly some kind of desire.

"I stopped struggling as you wanted, let go of me." I say, staring back directly at him. He removed his hands from my wrists and allowed his coat to fall off his shoulders, and then off of his arms, as it gently slid onto the floor. I stared at him confused, but didn't move. He turned his glance back on me and gently dropped his face down to my level, and then within moments, his lips met mine. His lips were soft, and kind. They did not match his personality at all.

He stopped for a second and looked at me, his lips, his nose, brushing directly against mine. "Kiss me back." he said with a steady voice, a dark, serious look. I didn't want to refuse him because I was afraid, so I did as he told me, and kissed him back. His tongue gently pushed in between my lips, and he continued to kiss me, slowly, but with passion. The kissing soon travelled down to my neck leaving slight marks just above my chest. I didn't want to show him that I had pleasure from it so I tried to stay as silent as I could, covering my mouth when I felt it was necessary.

Dazai was obviously frustrated, because he kept leaving more hickeys along my neck, sometimes gently biting, trying to get something out of me. His hand gently slid up my inner thigh, and I let a small sound escape from between my lips in response to his soft, yet tempting touch. "Please, stop" I say, as I felt like I was betraying Chuuya. I know it wasn't official between us, but it felt wrong.

Dazai quietly and gently moved his lips away from my neck and his hand away from my thigh. He looked at me, a serious glance but- guiltiness? "I'm sorry." he said softly as he removed himself from being on top of me. He stood up and put his coat back on, looked back at me once more, and then walked out of my room, shutting the door behind him. I sighed and pulled the bed covers over myself, trying to get some sleep before morning.

I shut my eyes, and all I could hear repeating was Dazai's gentle words. I'm sorry. Why? Why did he even do as I asked him in the first place? I sat there in silence, as I finally felt myself drift off to sleep.

I opened my eyes early in the morning, to the sun hitting my face. I pulled the blanket over my face trying to close my eyes once again to fall back asleep. I heard the door open and looked over. "Good morning." and to my surprise, it wasn't Dazai. "Oh- Kunikida, good morning. What are you doing here?" I say, confused. "Dazai left earlier this morning and told me to come and wake you up, he said he didn't want to bother you since he thought you were going through something at the moment, I'm not sure, something along those lines."

I smiled softly and pulled the blanket off of me. Kunikida stared at me, with his eyes widened. "Is something wrong?" I say before I realize, the hickeys. I quickly wrapped the blanket back around my whole body, while sitting with my knees against my chest. I stared at the blanket hoping that Kunikida wouldn't ask about it. "Is- Is that why Dazai wanted me to come wake you up? He wanted to avoid you because he feels embarrassed about leaving those on you?" Kunikida says, shocked. Before I could respond, Kunikida interrupted. "Nevermind- we should probably get you in proper clothes and taken to the Armed Detective Agency, we have work to do."

I smiled nervously before getting up. "I'm sorry, let me find some clothes to change into quickly and we can get going." I grabbed the clothing on top of the dresser before rushing back Kunikida to the bathroom. I locked the door and started putting on the clothes I'd been given. The outfit was a pair of black overalls with a white, long sleeve turtleneck underneath. It was simple but neatly put together. I opened the door and walked out, Kunikida greeted me at the front door. "Ready?" he said softly.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm ready." "Alright, let's go then." he said and then opened the door for me, and I walked out just a bit in front of him. When we got to the agency, Dazai was waiting inside. "I'll take [pronoun] from here, Kunikida!" he said smiling. Kunikida glared at him. "Treat y/n respectfully, Dazai." Kunikida said before leaving to go up the stairs. "Come with me alright?" Dazai said to me, with a soft smile planted onto his face.

We walked outside to the side of the Agency. "So what is it Dazai? What was so important that you needed to drag me out here?" I said, trying to keep a calm face. "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable last night." he said. His words felt genuine. "It's okay- but can I ask you something?" I say, nervously. "Sure, anything at all." he said. He seemed like a totally different person than usual, he was kind, genuine, understanding.

I looked at him, deeply into his eyes. "Am I still allowed to see Chuuya?"