Chapter 4

Riley's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to see I had two missed texts. I opened the first one up from Sarah.

Sarah: Hannah told me you are texting Ricky Garcia?? Can I have Liam's number??!!

Me: Sorry, Sarah, I don't have Liam's number. I doubt Ricky would give it to me.

She responded right away.

Sarah: Please just ask??

Me: Fine!

Sarah: Omg!! Thanks, you're the best!!

I then opened my other message. It was from Ricky.

Ricky Garcia: Hey, I was wondering, could you show me and the boys around tm? We saw some of it, but I think having a tour guide would be better.

That was sent yesterday.

Me: Um... Sure! I would love to!

I went on the group chat with Sarah and Hannah.

Me: So um.... I'm giving your boys a tour of the town...

Sarah: OMG!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!

Hannah: YEAH YOU ARE!!

Me: Guys, calm down. I can almost hear you guys screaming that, and it's through text!

Sarah: Ooo did you get Liam's number for me??

Hannah: What? You're getting his number for her? No fair! Get me Emery's!!

Me: No! I'm not getting their numbers for you guys! They'll already think you're crazy!

Hannah: We aren't crazy.

Sarah: Just in love.

Me: Yeah, whatever, Ricky just texted.

I went off the group chat and opened Ricky's message.

Ricky Garcia: Great! Can you meet us outside the pizza place in....20 minutes?

Me: Yeah, I can make it there in 20 minutes.

Ricky Garcia: Perfect! See you then!

Me: See you.
(Seen)

I got up out of bed and decided to get ready for the tour. I changed into an orange crop top and shorts that go halfway up my thigh. I went downstairs to see I had 10 minutes left and if I'm gonna walk it takes about 8 minutes to get there, so I get an apple and start my walk.

A/n,
Here's chapter 4! Sorry it's really short!