Chapter 21

Riley's P.O.V.

"Hey, you look beautiful," Ricky complimented as soon as I opened the door.

"Thank you, you look great yourself," I said, a blush on my cheeks. "Bye mom and dad! Ricky's here!"

"Bye sweetie! Have fun," my mom called from the laundry room. I walked fully outside and accepted Ricky's hand as we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and soon we were driving to the restaurant near my school.

"So, we need to talk," I said, looking at Ricky who was busy concentrating on the road.

"What's up?" Ricky asked.

"So, Sarah did something. She posted a picture of Hannah and me and said that I stole you from Sarah. She said you guys were dating when you decided you wanted me instead. That's crazy, though, because she hadn't even met you before I did," I explained. Ricky's eyebrows furrowed.

"That's weird. Do people believe her?" Ricky asked. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through the comments on Sarah's post.

"Some do. Hannah commented explaining how you and Sarah haven't even met yet and more people believe her than Sarah," I said.

"That's good. I'll post something as well to clear everything up," Ricky said, parking his car in the parking lot of the burger place. I smiled.

"I will too. Come here," I said, leaning towards him. He leaned towards me. I looked towards my window and held my phone up, taking a quick picture of the two of us.

"I'll take a picture in the restaurant for my post," Ricky said.

"Ok. Let's get going, then, I'm very hungry!" I said, Ricky smiling and rolling his eyes playfully.

A/n,

Sorry the chapter is short. I want the story to go on for a few more chapters, so I'm shortening the last few so that it's longer. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!