Chapter 16

Riley's P.O.V.

"They'll be here soon!" I called into the bathroom, where Hannah was. She opened the door with a grin.

"Let's go to the living room and wait for them!" Hannah said. We were originally going to go to their house ourselves, but Ricky texted and said they had to stop at the mall so they thought they'd come get us.

"Ok! I can't wait to see Ricky. I know I've said it so many times before already, but I'm just so excited," I said as we walked to the living room. As soon as we walked in the doorbell rang. Hannah grinned and ran to open the door.

"Hi, Ricky!" Hannah said. I looked over her shoulder to see Ricky grinning at her.

"Hey, Hannah. You girls ready to go?" Ricky asked, his eyes meeting mine. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes! We're both ready, and very excited," I said. The three of us walked to Ricky's car, me locking the house door. We got into his car and started our way to his house he shares with Emery and Liam.

"I hope you guys have fun. Think of it as your own private concert- except that there will most likely be some arguing since we always argue when someone does something wrong," Ricky said with a chuckle.

"As long as you guys get it worked out, I'm sure it will be fun," Hannah said. I nodded. I was in the passenger seat. Hannah was in the back.

"I thought Emery and Liam would be with you," I said, looking to Ricky.

"They were supposed to, but Emery couldn't find Liam's guitar pick that he for some reason borrowed. It's Liam's lucky one or something. So they stayed behind to look for it," Ricky said, glancing at me with a small smile before focusing back on the road.

"Oh. I hope they find it," I said, looking out the window. I couldn't wait to get to the house.

A/n,

Here's another chapter! Sorry for the long wait, and sorry it's sort of short. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!