Chapter 15

Riley's P. O. V.

I woke up with a smile. I couldn't wait to go see Ricky and his band rehearse. Grabbing my phone, I immediately went onto Snapchat to text Hannah.

Me: Hey! You ready to go to Forever in Your Mind's rehearsal?

Hannah didn't respond right away like she usually does, but I figured she's still sleeping. It is 8 in the morning after all. We don't have to go until eleven. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got out a bowl and a spoon. I grabbed the Lucky Charms from on top of my fridge and poured some into my bowl before putting it back. I then got milk out of the fridge and poured that into my cereal. I put it away before taking my breakfast into the living room and sitting on the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. My family and I finally got a smart tv, so we could watch Netflix and Hulu and all those other cool tv apps. I went onto Disney+ and decided to watch my favorite show when I was a kid, Austin and Ally. I took a bite from my cereal when I felt my phone buzz. I took it out and saw that Hannah finally responded.

Hannah: omg I am so ready! Can I come over? That way we can just leave together.

I put my bowl of cereal onto the coffee table before responding.

Me: yes ofc! Come on over. My parents are at work right now, they wouldn't mind if you come over!

Hannah: ok, great! Cya soon, ttyl!

I smiled as I grabbed my cereal again, excited to see Hannah. I always got excited when I knew I'd be seeing one of my best friends. It'd be more exciting if Sarah was also coming.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and ran to the door, my cereal gone and bowl and spoon in the sink. I opened the door to see Hannah.

"Hey! What took you so long? Usually you get here in ten minutes!" I said as I hugged her. Hannah laughed.

"When we were texting I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet! I had to shower, get dressed, and eat something before I came," Hannah said. She walked into the house and sat down on the couch. I joined her after shutting the door.

"I'm so happy you could come! I'm so excited to see Ricky again," I said, a huge grin on my face. Hannah smiled back at me.

"I'm so excited for you! Hopefully I'll have some luck with Emery today," Hannah said. I nodded.

"You guys would be cute. I'm sure if you guys get to know each other he'll like you just as much as you like him," I said. Hannah smiled.

"I hope so. Do you want to watch a movie? We have time," Hannah said. I nodded and she put it one of her favorite movies.

A/n,
Here's a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!