Epilogue

Riley's P.O.V.

It's only been a few months later, but this is the happiest I've ever been. Ricky and I are still going strong, we have been talking about our future together. Hannah and Emery have officially started dating as well and we go on double dates all the time.

I haven't heard much from Sarah. She got a lot of hate after we exposed her for lying on Instagram. She did try to reach out after it all happened, but I didn't forgive her for anything. I did talk to her and listen to what she had to say, but that was it. She understands why I won't forgive her.

My parents absolutely love Ricky. They brought the two of us on a vacation to Orlando Florida so that we could go to Universal Studios and it was the best thing ever. We also went to the ocean and it was amazing. It was very warm, but we got used to it after a while.

Anyway, that's my life. I hope to someday marry Ricky and live our lives happily together.

I can't wait to see what the future holds.

A/n,
And that's the end! Thanks to everyone who read my story ❤️ I hope you guys liked it! Sorry it couldn't have been longer and that nothing really happened in it lol. When I started writing it I had so many plans for it. I just lost interest. I've stopped listening to Ricky's music lately and haven't really looked at any of his posts on anything. Anyway...thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!