Chapter 19

Riley's P.O.V.

"You should have seen her face! She was so jealous," I exclaimed to Ricky. We were currently having a picnic on the beach.

"It would've been even better if I was there with you two. It would've made her even more jealous," Ricky said, finishing his sub. I nodded.

"I wish you were there. Not only for that, but because I really like hanging out with you. You've made me excited for every day to come since we hang out almost every day," I said, a blush coming onto my cheeks. Ricky grinned at me.

"I really enjoy being with you, too, Riles. I get excited for every day we hang out. We have so many more days to look forward to," Ricky said, grabbing my hand and softly squeezing it.

"I'm glad. Really, I am," I said, smiling and squeezing his hand back. We continued eating and talking before laying back and looking at the sky.

"I'm so glad we met. If we hadn't ordered pizza that was done at the same time, who knows if we would've met," Ricky said. I hadn't thought of that.

"Yeah. It's so weird to think that if I hadn't been the one to go pick up my pizza, we wouldn't have met. I mean my dad could've been the one to go pick it up instead of me," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it's insane. Well, you did pick up the pizza and it was at the same time as me. I'm very happy that you did," Ricky said, turning to look at me. I looked back at him.

"I'm very happy, also," I said softly. Ricky smiled before leaning over to kiss me. I kissed back right away, savoring this moment. We pulled away and continued pointing out the shapes of the clouds.

An hour later I was in my room with Hannah. We were painting our nails with face masks on our faces.

"We need to get you and Emery together. That way we'd be able to go on double dates!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes! We've always wanted to go on doubles dates, that was something we always talked about ever since we started being interested in guys!" Hannah said. I nodded, a smile on my face.

"I know! We need to make those dreams a reality," I said, Hannah nodding.

"Well, we will probably be hanging out with them more often. I mean, you're dating Ricky, plus we became friends with them," Hannah said, blowing on her nails to make them dry faster.

"Yeah, we'll sure be seeing them a lot. Gosh, I'm so happy. I can't remember the last time I was this happy!" I said, a grin on my face.

"I know! I'm so happy for you! You and Ricky are perfect for each other!" Hannah said. I smiled at her, noticing that lately I've been smiling a lot. In this moment, I didn't think anything could go bad.

I was wrong.

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! A little cliff hanger action going on there. What do you guys think will happen? 🤔 Please remember to vote and comment on this chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!