Chapter 10

Riley's P.O.V.

"I just don't know how to get her to forgive me," I said to Hannah. Hannah sighed.

"She's mad at me. She said she can't stand being with someone that you favor," Hannah said, rolling her eyes.

"I want to get Sarah to be our friend again. Especially so I can tell her what happened between Ricky and me," I told Hannah. Hannah looked at me.

"What happened?" Hannah questioned. I forgot I hadn't told her yet, I was hoping to tell her and Sarah at the same time.

"We almost kissed. Our lips were almost touching, but then my mom walked in," I said, sighing. Hannah squealed.

"Yay! You guys would be so cute!" Hannah exclaimed. I smiled.

"I think so, too.  I like him so much!" I said. Hannah squealed again.

"You need to tell him! Clearly he likes you back! And he's not even upset that you lied about being a big fan the whole time!" Hannah said. I blushed, looking away.

"That's true. I don't want to make the first move, though," I told her. She shrugged.

"He will, then. So, when can I meet him and the band?" Hannah asked.

"I'll shoot him a text," I said. I pulled out my phone and went to the messages.

Me: Hey, Ricky. I have a question

Ricky: Shoot

Me: Is it alright if you guys meet Hannah?

Ricky: I don't see why not. I'll talk to the guys

Me: Thanks Ricky! 🙂

Ricky: Anything for you! 😉

I blushed. Hannah looked at me.

"What did he say that has your face looking like a tomato?" Hannah asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"He said he'll talk to the guys and when I said thanks, he said anything for you with a wink emoji," I explained.

"He so likes you! I'll help you tonight, babe!" Hannah said. I smiled at her.

"We don't know that they'll be able to come," I said.

Ricky: Talked it over with the guys. They're up to meeting Hannah! Can we come over tonight?

"See! Told you!" Hannah said, reading my text over my shoulder. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," I say, texting Ricky back that it's perfect. "He said they'll come by at 5," I read.

"Yay! It's 4:50! I'm so excited!" Hannah said, jumping on my bed. I grinned.

"I'm excited to see them, too. Especially Ricky. Maybe I can get him alone to talk," I said.

"Don't worry. With me around, you will have that alone time!" Hannah exclaimed. Ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Hannah and I ran downstairs.

"Ok, make sure to stay calm!" I said to Hannah.

"I promise," Hannah say. I knew she would. Sarah is the one I would have to worry about.

"Alright! Let's get you to meet Forever in Your Mind!" I said. I opened the door to a smiling Ricky with Emery and Liam behind him. They walked in greeting me.

"You really fooled us! I thought you were a huge fan of us!" Emery said, giving me a hug. I laughed.

"Yeah, well that is thanks to Hannah! She gave me all the answers to your questions!" I said. Emery looked over at her.

"So you're Hannah! As you know, I'm Emery," Emery said. Hannah was in full shock.

"Yeah, hi. Oh my gosh, I am so happy to finally be meeting you guys! I am the biggest fan of you!" Hannah said, looking at the three boys.

"Well, we always love meeting a fan! It's nice to meet you, Hannah!" Emery exclaimed. Hannah smiled a huge smile.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you," Liam said, bowing jokingly.

"It's great to meet you guys, too! Gosh, I was so jealous of Riley! Not enough to abandon her, like some people, but I was jealous!" Hannah said. I laughed. I could tell she is nervous.

"So do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah! What do you have?" Ricky asked. I brought them to my living room and we went through my movies.

"How about Titanic?" Hannah asked.

"We watched that last night," I said. Hannah smiled and shrugged.

"How about a Harry Potter movie?" Hannah suggested.

"Sure," Liam said. Emery and Ricky both agreed. While they chose which one, I went to make popcorn.

"Mind if I help?" I heard Ricky ask. I turned around to see him coming into the kitchen.

"Sure. Will you get that bowl? I can't reach it," I asked, pointing to a bowl that was high up in the cupboard behind me. Ricky nodded coming up to me. He reached his hand up to get it and had to lean towards me a little bit. He looked down to make sure he wasn't stepping on my toes when we realized how close we are.

"Here," Ricky said, handing me the bowl. He was staring into my eyes. He was still so close to me.

"Thanks," I said. I put the bowl on the counter behind me, not looking away from his beautiful, green eyes.

"You're welcome," Ricky said, moving his eyes from my blue ones to my lips. He started to lean in. I leaned in also.

Soon, we were kissing.

A/n,

A new chapter! Happy 23rd birthday to Ricky Garcia! Can't believe it's been almost a full year since I updated last. Also congrats to being engaged to Ricky! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!