Chapter 8

Riley's P.O.V.

I don't understand why Sarah could think that I like Hannah more than her! It's not ny fault that Hannah called me at that time and not her! I have never showed favoritism towards Hannah, and if I have I certainly never have in front of Sarah! I have been trying to text and call Sarah all day, but she is just ignoring me. I guess I should just give her some space.

I was about to take a shower, when my phone started ringing. Thinking it was Sarah, I quickly grabbed and answered without checking who it was who called.

"Oh, Sarah! Thank you for calling me back, finally! Listen-"

"Um, before you continue, it's me, Ricky," Ricky interrupted me.

"Oh, hi Ricky. Sorry, I didn't check to see who was calling me," I said, heat rushing to my cheeks from embarassment.

"It's all cool. I just wanted to see if you wanna hang out today?" Ricky asked. I smiled a small smile.

"Sure. I am free in half an hour. You called just as I was jumping in the shower," I said, laughing a bit. Ricky laughed, too.

"Ok, sounds great! I'll come over to your house in 30 to 35 minutes. Text me your adress when you are done in the shower!" Ricky said.

"Alrighty! Sounds good!" I replied.

"I'll see you later, Riles," Ricky said. I blushed when he called me Riles.

"See you," I said, before we both hung up. I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower with a smile.

Is it possible that I am falling for Ricky Garcia?

A/n,
Here is another chapter! Thanks for reading!