Chapter 11

Before you read, if you haven't read/watched Harry Potter yet and are going to, there are some spoilers in here! One of them is a big spoiler, too!

Riley's P.O.V.

Ricky pulled away from me with a smile. I smiled, too. Ricky leaned over and gave me two quick pecks on the lips before putting a packet of popcorn into the microwave and put the correct time on. He turned to look at me as I got another bowl down.

"Riles?" Ricky said. I turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked. Ricky smiled at me.

"I really like you. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Ricky asked. I smiled at him.

"I would love to, Ricky," I said. He grinned before coming over and pulling me into another amazing kiss.

"I think the popcorn is done," I said, pulling away from Ricky. The microwave started beeping. He moved towards it and took out the popcorn. He opened the bag before quickly putting another packet of popcorn into the microwave and starting it. He poured the finished popcorn into one of the two bowls we got out.

"It smells so good!" Hannah said, coming into the kitchen. She looked over at me with questioning eyes.

"I know! I can't wait to eat it!" I said. I was about to take a piece, but Ricky took one and fed it to me.

"Aw, that was so cute!" Hannah said. I blushed.

"So is Riley when she blushes," Ricky said, a cute smile on his face as he looked at me.

"You guys need to date! I'm sorry, but you guys are just so cute!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Well, I was hoping that our date could be tomorrow around noon?" Ricky asked me.

"Sounds great," I said. Hannah looked at us.

"Did you already ask her on a date before I came in?" Hannah asked.

"Yes. He did," I said, looking from Hannah to Ricky. Hannah squealed.

"That's amazing!" Hannah said. I nodded. The popcorn in the microwave beeped and Ricky poured the popcorn into the second bowl. The three of us went into the living room where Emery and Liam were sitting on the couch talking.

"Time for the movie!" Ricky said. He sat down on the couch, giving Liam and Emery a bowl of popcorn before sitting down. I sat next to him as Hannah sat next to Emery. Liam was on the other side of Emery.

"We chose what I think is the best Harry Potter movie," Liam stated, hitting play from the remote.

"Oh, this one is my favorite!" Hannah said. It was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"Are you kidding? One of the best characters die in this one! The best movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," I said.

"I agree with Riles. I can't stand watching the scene where Sirius dies," Ricky said. I smiled at him.

"Yes, that part is quite sad. I meant that the parts where they disobey Umbridge are the good parts. Like the firework scene that Fred and George do!" Liam said.

"That is a good part, but they do so much better parts to her in the book. Like with the flood and the fireworks that divide depending on what spell she uses to get rid of them," I explained.

"Yeah, true," Liam said.

A/n,

This was just a quick filler chapter. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!