Chapter 22

Riley's P.O.V.

"Well, it looks like more people believe us than Sarah, so that's good," Ricky said. We were currently in my living room. My parents were in the kitchen making dinner. Yesterday was when we posted our pictures and explained everything.

"Yes, that's very good. You don't deserve any of the hate you has gotten from that post Sarah had made," I said, squeezing Ricky's hand.

"Neither did you. You got more than I did. You didn't deserve that at all," Ricky said, squeezing my hand back. I laughed and looked down at our hands.

"I'd rather take all the hate than you get any," I said. Ricky lifted my chin so my eyes met his.

"You don't need to take any hate. Hate is a part of my job. I'm used to it by now, I get hate for almost everything I do. I'm not going to sit here and let you get any hate, I know what it can do to a person, especially when it's the first time they get hate," Ricky explained. I smiled.

"I wish nobody was used to hate. I wish nobody got any hate," I said quietly.

"Me, too, but unfortunately that's the world we live in. But, hey, it's done and over with. They believed us and now Sarah can't hurt us anymore," Ricky said. I nodded.

"That's true. We don't have to worry about her anymore," I said with a smile.

"So what's your mom and dad making for dinner? It smells delicious," Ricky said, taking a sniff in the air.

"Spaghetti, my favorite! I can't wait for you to try their spaghetti, I seriously have not tasted any spaghetti better than theirs," I said. Ricky smiled.

"I'll take your word for it, although you have to try my mom's spaghetti. It's also very good," Ricky said.

"I definitely will. What do you want to do while we wait for our food?" I asked. Ricky hummed while thinking.

"We could just watch TV. Have you seen my new movie? Bigger Fatter Liar?" Ricky asked.

"No, but I have seen Big Fat Liar. Are the two similar?" I asked. Ricky nodded.

"Bigger Fatter Liar is pretty much the same thing as Big Fat Liar. Let's watch my movie," Ricky said, grabbing the remote.

"Ok. We can eat in here as well to watch the movie without having to pause. I do that all the time," I said.

"Sounds good. Here it is," Ricky said, finding his movie. He pressed play and leaned back on the couch, putting his arm around my shoulders.

A/n,

Lollll sorry about that whole spaghetti part there. I was trying to make this chapter a little bit long. It's still really short. There's not really much else to write for this story. I ran out of ideas for it. The next chapter will probably be the epilogue. I can't believe this is the fourth story I've finished on Wattpad. Anyways. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!