Chapter 17

Riley's P.O.V.

"Ok, let's practice Enough About Me," Liam suggested, half an hour after we arrived.

"Alright. Let me just retune my guitar real quick," Emery said before he started adjusting his guitar. Hannah and I were sitting on a couch in the basement of the boys' house. That's where their rehearsal stage is.

"Do you two want anything to drink or eat?" Ricky asked Hannah and me, looking over at us from where he was on the stage.

"I'm fine," I answer.

"I'm not thirsty or hungry right now. Thanks, though, Ricky," Hannah said with a smile. She then went back to staring dreamily at Emery, making me roll my eyes with a soft smile.

"How long have you two been friends? You seem very close," Liam asked us. I smiled as I remembered when I met Hannah.

"We we're in preschool together. We met when we sat at the same table together," I explained.

"Yeah and we met Sarah..." Hannah said before she trailed off when she remembered that Sarah doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I looked at the floor and played with my fingers.

"Who's that?" Liam asked before Ricky hit his shoulder lightly and shook his head causing Liam to look at him confused.

"You can go ahead and tell him, it doesn't matter," I said quietly enough that they can hear me still. Hannah sighed before she quietly explained everything to Liam. I sat there not moving, still staring at the floor. I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into them. I looked and saw it was Ricky.

"It'll be okay, Riles. She'll come around," Ricky said softly. I smiled at him.

"I sure hope so," I said. I then put my head on his shoulder.

A/n,

Here's another chapter! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!