Chapter 18

Riley's P.O.V.

Hannah and I just got back to my house after spending many hours at the band's house. We were excitedly talking about how we got to pretty much have a private concert.

"I swear, Emery was looking at me all throughout Sweet Little Something! I think he might like me back!" Hannah said, squealing. I grinned at her. I'm so happy that she could have a chance with the guy she's liked for a few years now.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I said, giving Hannah a hug.

"I'm happy for you, too! Ricky was so sweet when he comforted you! You guys already make a cute couple," Hannah said with a smile. I blushed, a small smile forming on my face as I pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks. I'm so happy I met him. I can't believe I didn't like their band before! I guess actually knowing them and how they truly are opened up my eyes," I explained, my eyes meeting Hannah's green eyes.

"I'm happy you like them, too. I hope we get to hang out with them again, soon! I would really like to get to know Emery more. He followed me back on Instagram! Plus, I have his number now and his snap!" Hannah said excitedly. I grinned at her.

"That's amazing! You guys would be so cute together!" I said. Hannah grinned and nodded in agreement. We decided to go out to eat and we decided to go to McDonald's. I sat down at a table after ordering a Big Mac with no onions with fries, when I looked over to another table and saw Sarah. I quickly looked away and went on my phone.

"Sarah is here?" Hannah said questioningly. She sat down across from me, her back to Sarah. I nodded slowly.

"I hope she doesn't see us. I don't think I'm ready to face her. I wonder who she's here with," I said, looking over at Sarah to see a girl sit across from her. I looked at the girl closer.

"Isn't that Rebecca Thompson?" Hannah asked after she turned to see as well.

"I think so. I wonder why they're hanging out together. I thought they hated each other," I said. A worker came and brought us our food, me thanking her before she walked away.

"They did. I have no clue why they're together," Hannah said, facing me again. We both started eating our food when suddenly Sarah came up to us.

"Look who it is. The girl who hides things from me, and her best friend," Sarah said as she walked up to us. I sighed as I looked at her.

"What do you want, Sarah?" I asked.

"I came to let you know that I made a new, better friend. Rebecca and I have been hanging out ever since we stopped being friends. I assume there's nobody new you guys are friends with?" Sarah asked, trying to seem cooler than us.

"Well, I'll have you know, Sarah, that Riley and I have been hanging out with Ricky, Liam, and Emery recently," Hannah bragged. Sarah's eyes widened.

"No way. You're lying," Sarah said.

"Nope. Not lying. It's very true," Hannah said.

"How did that happen?" Sarah asked.

"I got Ricky's number, remember? Well, Ricky and I went on a date and then he invited Hannah and me to go to his house he shares with Emery and Liam so we could watch them rehearse. So we pretty much got a private concert," I explained. Sarah looked so jealous as she looked at me. She was about to say something when she decided to just walk off with Rebecca.

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!