Chapter 3

Riley's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!?!" Hannah screamed into the phone.

"Ricky Garcia has my number, I gave it to him at the pizza place," I repeated.

"You are so lucky! First you see all three of them outside the school, and now Ricky Garcia has your phone number?? Ugh, I'd kill to be you," Hannah said a little bit calmer.

"I mean, I don't think I'm lucky, considering I don't like the band," I said.

"Which I don't get! Sarah and I love them so much! And then you absolutely hate them!" Hannah said.

"Yeah, yeah. You guys have crushes on different guys from the band, though, right?" I asked. I didn't quite remember which ones they liked.

"Yeah, I'm in love with Emery, she's in love with Liam. You can date Ricky!!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Um, no thanks. I mean, he's cute, but he's probably so full of himself," I said.

"He's not! And he's so sweet! You guys would be so cute together!" Hannah said. My phone suddenky dinged. I looked and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey! It's Ricky! We met at the pizza place.

"I got a text from him," I told Hannah, putting the phone back to my ear.

"OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS AMAZING!! I am hanging up to let you talk to him!" Hannah said, and before I coulfd say anything, she hung up.

Me: Hey, Ricky.

I quickly added his number to my contacts and changed his name from Unknown to Ricky Garcia.

Ricky Garcia: I don't know if you know this, but I'm in a band called Forever in Your Mind and I play Naldo in Disney's Best Friends Whenever.

Me: Yeah, I know. My best friends are obsessed with you, Emery, and Liam.

Ricky Garcia: Oh cool! How about you? Are you a fan?

Me: Not really... (Erased) Yes! I'm a huge fan!

Ricky Garcia: Awesome! I have to go rehearse some songs with the boys, but I'll text you later?

Me: Um, yeah, sure!

Ricky Garcia: Sweet! Talk to you later!
(Seen)

I put my phone down and fell back onto my bed. I soon fell asleep.

A/n,
Sorry it's been awhile. I haven't had anything to write on. I got a phone for Christmas, though! Be expecting more updates!