Chapter 14

Riley's P.O.V.

"How was the date?" My mom asked, sitting down next to me on the couch in the living room. I had gotten back from my date with Ricky half an hour ago, but my mom was in the shower when I arrived.

"It was amazing. He's such a great guy," I said with a soft smile. My mom smiled at me.

"I'm glad. He seems like a good guy," my mom said, standing up. She went to the kitchen to make her nighttime tea. I followed shortly.

"He wants to hang out again tomorrow. He has rehearsal with his band that he wants me to come and see. He said Hannah can come as well," I informed her. My mom turned to look at me as she waited for the water to warm up.

"Ok, that's fine with me. Just make sure you're not gone too late," my mom told me. I nodded.

"I'll be back probably before sunset. I'm tired, goodnight. See you in the morning," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight, sweetie," my mom said. As I was walking upstairs, my dad came walking downstairs.

"You going to bed?" My dad asked as we turned to let each other pass.

"Yeah, goodnight!" I called out. My dad repeated it before going to the kitchen. I continued my way into my bedroom and got ready for bed. After I got in bed I felt my phone buzz and took it out.

Ricky: Goodnight 🙃

I smiled before texting a response.

Me: goodnight!

Ricky: I hope you have a good nights sleep. I will see you tm!

Me: you too. See you!

I put my phone on my bedside table after plugging it in and laid down, pulling my covers over my arms up to my neck. I smiled thinking of tomorrow and slowly fell asleep.

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!