Chapter 12

Riley's P.O.V.

"Bye, mom!" I called out, opening the front door. Ricky came to pick me up for our date.

"Bye, hun. Stay safe," my mom said. I nodded with a smile. I walked out and closed the door. I saw Ricky leaned up against his car and he smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey, Riles," Ricky greeted as soon as I got close enough. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. I smiled up at him.

"Hi," I said shyly. Ricky chuckled.

"So I was thinking we'd get take out at a Big Boy nearby and then have a picnic at the beach," Ricky said.

"That sounds amazing," I told him with a grin. He walked over to the passenger side with me and opened the door for me. He shut it when I was in and got in the drivers seat.

"What would you like?" Ricky asked me when we got to the restaurant.

"Um, I'll have a regular big boy with a chocolate shake," I told him.

"Okay, I'm thinking of getting a super big boy with a chocolate shake as well," Ricky said as we walked in.

"How many?" A hostess asked.

"Two, and we'll be ordering to go," Ricky said. The hostess nodded.

"Wait over here. I'm going to go get Skye," the hostess told us, pointing at the counter. Ricky and I went over to the counter and sat down at the chairs. Another hostess came over.

"Hi, I'm Skye. I'll be taking your to go order. What can I get you?" Skye asked.

"We'll take two chocolate shakes. For the food we'll have one big boy and one super big boy," Ricky said, ordering for both of us. (For anyone who doesn't know, a big boy is a hamburger with two patties, cheese, lettuce, a special sauce, and whatever else you want on it. A super big boy is the same thing but with three patties)

"Ok, it'll be about 10 to 15 minutes," Skye said, putting our order in the tablet looking thing. She left to go make our shakes.

"Are we going to be swimming? I don't have my swim suit," I said.

"Nah, I was thinking we could just walk along the ocean," Ricky said, looking into my eyes. I loved his green eyes, they're so beautiful.

"Sounds good," I said with a smile. Ricky smiled back.

"Here are your shakes," Skye said, setting down two chocolate shakes and straws in front of us.

"Thank you," Ricky and I both said.

~12 minutes later~

"Here is your meal. You can come right over here to pay," Skye said, pointing to the end of the counter where a cash register is. Ricky and I walked over to it and payed before leaving.

"It smells so good! I can't wait to eat it," I said, getting into Ricky's car after he again opened the door for me.

"I know right, I also haven't eaten from a Big Boy in such a long time," Ricky said.

"Yeah, me either," I said just now realizing that. Ricky started up his car and soon we were on our way to the beach for our first date!

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! It was a little weird writing all that inside Big Boy, because I used to work at one. What the hostesses both said is what we actually had to say. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!