Chapter 2

Riley's P.O.V.

After I was done babysitting, I went straight to my house. I walked in and saw my mom and dad in the living room, watching a movie.

"Hey, Riles. How was school?" my mom asked.

"Good. Hey, is it okay if I go to a concert with Sarah and Hannah?" I asked. 

"What band is playing?" my dad asked.

"Forever in Your Mind. I know, I'm not a big fan of theirs, but it would mean a lot to Sarah and Hannah," I said. My mom and dad looked at each other before looking at me.

"Alright, you can go. But you come straight home after the concert is over," my mom answered.

"Thanks, I will. I'm gonna go to my room. I just got done babysitting, and those kids were hyper today!" I said, walking upstairs and going into my room. I took out my phone and texted on the group chat. I also changed Sarah's and Hannah's names.

Me: I'm allowed to go to the concert Friday

Hannah: Yay! Trust me, ur going to have soooo much fun!

Me: Yeah, we'll see about that

Sarah: you will, trust us

Sarah: Just because you don't like the band, doesnt mean you wont have fun

Hannah: exactly! and maybe if you look into the band a little more, you'll like them!

Me: alright, I'll do research on them. If I end up liking them, I'll let you know. If I still dont end up liking them, I'll still let you know!

Sarah: lol, ok! have fun!

Hannah: ttyl!

I took out my lap top and looked up the band. A picture of the three boys popped up first. The boys were pretty cute. 

I mostly recognized the guy on the far left from when Sarah and Hannah made me watch Best Friends  Whenever with them

I mostly recognized the guy on the far left from when Sarah and Hannah made me watch Best Friends  Whenever with them. After looking up some more stuff about the band, I put my laptop away and went to the kitchen downstairs and made myself a snack. 

"Honey, we're gonna order pizza. When it's ready will you go pick it up?" I heard my mom ask me from the living room.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do, anyway," I said. I walked into the living room as she walked upstairs to order the food. My dad was asleep on his favorite chair. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Best Friends Whenever was on.

"Naldo, you've tried every chair in here, just pick one!" Barry said.

"I'm sorry, Barry, but the Montoya's sit for life! My dad hasn't gotten out of his recliner in 25 years! I hope for love like that," Naldo said. Cyd jumped onto the couch and she was about to say something, but I changed the channel. I couldn't find anything good so I just turned off the TV. 

"Honey, it's time to pick up the pizza for me, please!" I heard my mom call from upstairs 30 minutes later. I had just been scrolling through my phone.

"Ok!" I yelled back up. I stood up off the couch and grabbed my jeep keys on the kitchen counter. I went outside and into my jeep. I started it and drove to the pizza place we usually order our pizza from. I went inside and stood behind a guy who was waiting for his pizza. He turned around and I realized it was Ricky Garcia, one of the members of Forever in Your Mind.

"Hi, I'm Ricky," Ricky said, holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Riley," I said. 

"Are you from around here? I was wondering what something fun to do around here would be," Ricky asked. 

"Well, I like to go to the beach with my friends and surf. There are some pretty good restaurants here, as well," I answered. Ricky nodded while kind of frowning, something I took as he was following what I was saying.

"You like to surf? Me, too!"  Ricky said. I nodded my head. It was his turn in line so he turned around and paid for and grabbed his pizza. "I'll see you later, hey, can I have your number?" Ricky asked.

"Uh, sure," I answered. He handed me his phone and I put my number in it.

"I'll text you later," Ricky said, winking and leaving. I shook my head and went up to the counter, paid for the pizza, grabbed the pizza, and left to my house. Sarah and Hannah will NOT believe what just happened.

A/n,

So, there's the second chapter. I wasn't actually planning on them meeting so early, but I changed my mind. How do you guys think Hannah and Sarah will react? Do you guys like my story so far? I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!