chapter 15

;

"Do you have any problems with me?" Yoongi finally opens his mouth after he found Jackson staring at him for almost 10 minutes. Jackson glance over Namjoon and takes off his jacket, wrapping it around his shoulder and let him sleep comfortably on his shoulder before looking back at Yoongi. "As you can see, Namjoon is like my brother so I don't know what he saw in you that makes him want to work with you but then it's his life so I can't really say anything however that doesn't mean I put my trust in you. Let me get this straight if you EVER hurt him in any kind of way I will kill you." hearing Jackson saying that makes Yoongi sarcastically chuckles. 

"Listen here dumbshit, Namjoon is now one of my work-wait no he's actually one of my slaves now. So whatever I told him to do, he will do. If I want to him have sex with me, he has to do it. If I want him to ride me or even give me a blowjob, he has no other choice but to do it." Jackson clenches his fist and watching his body go tense makes Yoongi smirk, knowing the man is at loss. "But don't worry. As a good leader, I won't do anything to him..unless he want to..?" he licks his lips as he sides glancing Namjoon who's sleeping beside Jackson and his smirk got even wider when Jackson suddenly jumps out to grab his collar, catching people's attention and waking Namjoon up.

"GEEZ WHAT THE HELL! I'M TRYNA SLEEP AND YALL FIGHTING OVER NOTHING!? FUCK YOU BOTH FOR WAKING ME UP." Namjoon is clearly still drunk when he bravely gives the two his middle fingers before standing up and walks away, stumbling as he did so. Jackson gives Yoongi a last glare and lets him go to take out his wallet, leaving some cash on the table and following Namjoon right after that. Yoongi smiles warmly as if he's telling the people inside the stall he's fine after he catches them staring at him while tidying up his collar. He bows a sorry to them, showing them he's sorry for causing such a scene when in reality he feels so satisfied after winning over the man who's obsessed with Namjoon. After he's done, he drives home.

"Where have you been?" A deep voice suddenly asks as soon as Yoongi closes the door. "Out. When did you get here?" Yoongi asks him back and looks up at him in the eyes. "An hour ago." the man answer. "Any updates?" Yoongi asks again but this time he put his usual boring look on his face. "I thought Hoseok already told you that?" The way the man daringly answer make Yoongi scoff quietly with a tiny smirk. "You're becoming bold. Don't you think so, Taehyung?" Yoongi asks. The smirk on his face is now gone and Taehyung knew he is deadly serious when his voice suddenly became deeper. "Pardon the way I speak. I will never do it ever again." The man apologizes and respectfully bows to him. "As you should." Yoongi says coldly before going upstairs, leaving Taehyung alone. Taehyung clenches his fist, trying to calm himself while glaring at Yoongi until the sight of him disappear before letting out a sigh while closing his eyes.

The next morning, Yoongi read his newspaper with his favorite tea in his hand at the front yard which Taehyung finds it's a bit unusual. "Are you sure you want to drink here?" he politely asks. "Yes. Do you have anything to say?" Yoongi asks him back without even looking at him. Taehyung sigh quietly and gives him a short bow before walking away, knowing the man wants some time alone. After making sure Taehyung is really gone, Yoongi harshly throws the newspaper on the table and looks at the gate while anxiously tapping his feet and mutters some curse words as if he's waiting for something..or someone. 

When the sight of him finally appears, a small smile can be seen on his face as he quickly grabs the newspaper, pretending to be reading and the smile on his face immediately fades when the man is approaching him. "I'm so sorry because I'm late Yoongi hyung. The reason why I was late was Jackson decided to be rude and nags me for no reason. Please forgive me hyung. It won't happen again." Namjoon bows a few times. Yoongi sigh and look up at him with annoyed looks on his face, "Can't you see what I'm doing here or are you blind, brat?"

i know im super late but happy new year everyone!! let's be more happy and joyful this year :) i recently watch this kdrama called mr.queen and i rly enjoyed it lol. u guys should give it a try though. anyway happy reading everyone :)) i love you guys alot <3