chapter 8

"Is everything okay there, Hoseok?" Yoongi ask with his hand holding the phone while his other hand scooping the rice cakes using a spoon with Namjoon just standing right beside him. "It's fine but the villagers are complaining about some gangs have been disturbing their business for a while. Same goes to others as well. I don't know why but I think it's one of his fuckers. Dont you think the same?" Hoseok ask making Yoongi grit his teeth. "Make sure everyone's alright and report to me right away if anything happen. Tell the others about this as well." The seriousness in Yoongi's voice give Namjoon shiver and it make him gulp. 'Seokjin hyung was right. I sure don't want to joke with him while I work here." Namjoon thought while staring at Yoongi and the vibes he get from him is definitely something that could give anyone a nightmare. "Roger that.  But we all might have to stay here for maybe a week. I hope you don't mind hyung." Hoseok voice become slower at the end. He really hope that the man wouldn't mind since he needs time to find out who make a mess in his hometown while he isn't there. "Yeah. Sure." Yoongi reply shortly then end the call. He notice Namjoon who lost in his thoughts is standing beside him before sighing quietly. 'A week with this asshole.' He sigh again at his thought. "Why were you standing in my room, brat?" Yoongi suddenly ask making Namjoon turn his head to look at him. "Huh? Oh--oh! It's because Jungkook told me to never leave your side because you tend to cry easily when you're alone." he explain with a smile, showing his dimples. 'Not only a brat but a dumbass as well." Yoongi shake his head at his thought before starting to eat. 

There was an awkward silent between them before Namjoon cough a bit, trying to break the silence. "We actually need to do groceries later. There's almost nothing in the fridge." Namjoon say while looking at the kitchen. He then turn his head to Yoongi and scoff quietly when the man continue to eat as if he isn't there. "Wait..we?? What do you mean we??" Yoongi suddenly ask, looking up to meet Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon eyes widen a bit when he sees nothing but the same sad and lonely emotion he felt like the first time they met 6 years ago. 'Those vulnerable eyes again! Why is he showing his emotion through his eyes to me? Does he need my help?' Namjoon was so lost into the other's eyes and his thought. He snap back to reality when those sad eyes are gone. Yoongi clear his throat, quickly look away, ignoring the younger's gaze. "Ah-about your question, it's because I don't have any license so I thought maybe you can give me a ride..?"