chapter 9

;

"I'm a gang leader for fuck's sake. I can't believe I'm driving a car for this bastard." Yoongi mutter to himself, glaring at Namjoon that is sitting on the passenger seat next to him. "Can you hold this for me?" Namjoon suddenly ask while they both doing grocery together, well mostly it's Namjoon doing for the most part while Yoongi just watch him with the bored look he always put on his face. The man sigh, feeling annoyed as he grab the grocery basket away. "I actually need to choose between these two. It says here that you like chocolate and strawberry jams but I forgot to check which one of these two Seokjin bought last month.." Namjoon say, mostly mumbling with a small pout. He lower his body to show Yoongi the list. The gap between them could make Yoongi feel Namjoon's cheeks almost touch his and he couldn't help but stare at the man's flawless face. "..so which one do you like the most, hyung?" Namjoon ask, turning his head to him with a smile. Yoongi face heat up, realizing how close they are. He then push his face away, "Just take whatever and hurry the fuck up brat." he walk away, leaving Namjoon behind.

"I got invited to a party tomorrow night so you'll have to come with me." Yoongi say as they're on their way to go home. The day after, Namjoon do all the task Seokjin told him to and without realize, it's already night. Namjoon gets ready for the party. He wear a black suit own by Seokjin and a smile appear on his face, quietly complimenting himself for looking good that night. After he's done, he hurriedly go to the living room, where Yoongi is waiting for him. "Wear this and once you wear it, do not take this mask off, got it? If you do it, I won't hesitate to kill you brat." Yoongi warn him. He hand him a white lace masquerade mask before making his way toward the door, leaving the frowning and confuse Namjoon behind again.

"Yoongi hyung!" A beautiful woman wearing a red dress and a red lipstick calls out for Yoongi. Her elegance almost make Namjoon trip on his own foot but then he realize, "Wait, hyung?? But I thought..?" Namjoon ask while looking at the woman and Yoongi, tilting his head slightly. "Oh you must be his new worker. I'm Min Yoonji and I hope you don't have problem with a transgender woman?" the woman ask, seducing Namjoon while fixing up his tie. Watching his sister flirting with Namjoon make Yoongi bite his lips. "Stop touching him and tell me what do you want." Yoongi say, clearly feel annoyed as he push her hand's away making the beautiful woman chuckle. "Are you jealous, hyung? You've never been this protective with any of your workers before." Yoonji tease Yoongi with a smirk while looking at him. "Stop calling me hyung and tell me what is it so important that I have to come to this stupid party." Yoongi roll his eyes then his eyes wanders around through his masquerade mask, trying to be careful over something. 

Yoonji turn her head to Namjoon, asking for some privacy through her pretty smile. Namjoon take that as a sign and nod before walking away to the food sections. As soon as Namjoon left, Yoonji immediately look at her brother. A sudden fear appear on her face. "He escape hyung" she say, almost whispering. "I told you to stop calling me hyung and who the fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi ask, hoping that it wouldn't be the man who he hate the most. Yoonji look around, her face turning pale while her eyes looking around around before taking a few step closer to Yoongi. "Father."