chapter 1

;

3/9/2014

A man wearing all black made his way to the market with a intimidating look on his face. He let out an anger sigh, glaring at anyone who tried to get his way. When he arrived, he saw 3 men were surrounding his mother "motherfucker." he mumbled as he saw one of the man was grasping his mother's hair. He threw himself toward the guy, punching the man until his hand bled, creating a scene. As one of the guy tried to punch him from the back, he quickly dodge before grabbing the man's arm and hit him right on his face. The man gasped for air, already feeling tired from the action. He crouch down, taking the knife belong to the man on the floor and grasped his hair just like how he did to his mother. "Who the fuck sent you?" He asked with a serious yet tired tone on his voice. When the man didn't say anything, he sigh again before standing up and kicked him on the face making the man fell down on the floor. He smirk a bit when saw blood all over the man's face before stepping on his face while looking straight at the two men. Then, he saw a tall boy was looking at the man on the floor. As the boy's pure eyes went from the floor, going up just to met his black eyes. Suddenly, all the people around them disappeared as the two kept on holding the eye contacts.

Meanwhile,
the tall boy was walking home after a tiring day of school with his best friend. He lets out a loud sigh, thinking about what to eat after he got home. "What's that- what happen?" his friend asked as he dragged along the tall boy making the tall boy sigh again, slightly annoyed. His eyes went wide when he saw a short man is against three men at the same. As he saw the man was about to kick the man's face, he immediately shut his eyes, knowing what will happen to the guy. As he opened back his eyes, he looked at the man on the floor was badly injured. He also saw two other men were hesitating to fight back the short man. When he looked back at the short guy, they accidentally made an eye contacts together. He felt as if people around him disappeared and there's only two of them at the moment. He got lost into the man's eyes and for some reason, he felt like crying as he kept on making eye contact with the short man. 'crying?' he thought to himself. "-joon" he barely heard someone called his name but he can't look away from the man's eyes. The man only had a tired eyes and that's all. Nothing special about his eyes but then he didn't know why he couldn't looked away from it. There's something about those eyes that made him-"Namjoon!" he flinched a bit when he heard his friend's voice. "Holy fuck, are you okay dude?" his friend asked but the boy named Namjoon just nodded a bit. He looked back at the short man again and caught him still staring at him making him blushed a bit. "It's just some gang shits picking a fight with that guy. That's all. Let's go home. Man, I'm craving for some porn tho." His friend said, dragging his arm once again. But this time, Namjoon doesn't mind being dragged around. His mind kept wonder about the man's eyes. He wanted to look back at the man but decided not to since he knew the man was still staring at him.

The man with tired eyes were still staring at the tall boy until the tall boy and his friend were gone. He nodded a bit before finally looking back at the man on the floor and let out a small sigh. "asshole."