chapter 10

tw! ; this chapter contains a trauma past or anything related to death. pls do not continue if you have any of those two as it might trigger you. read at your own risk. thank you.

;

"Father? How do you know?" Yoongi clench his fist as he ask. "You never really pay attention to me, don't you? A friend of mine work at the police station where father got in and yesterday i received a text from him telling me that father escaped." Yoonji explain. Yoongi can hear the fear in Yoonji's voice. "What do we do hyung?" She ask while looking at her brother with a pure terror. "I'll think about this later."

"Here." Namjoon hand him a can of alcohol drink with a smile. "What's this?" Yoongi ask, taking the drink while looking at Namjoon taking a sit next to him. "Soju. It's the most amazing alcohol drink ever!" Namjoon cheer making Yoongi shake his head. "Never heard of it. Is there any wine? I usually drink those." Yoongi say, his eyes never leave Namjoon's. "You're such a picky. Be grateful that I brought two though." He mutter the last part and roll his eyes. Yoongi didn't say anything at what Namjoon say as he turn his head to look at the beautiful night scenery.  "You look stress and I thought soju is the best drink to get rid any of those feelings." Namjoon says, smiling. The two went home right after Yoongi find out about his father and he can't help but keep thinking about what he should do or plan since he's the brother and the leader.

"Your house has such a nice view." Namjoon suddenly say after a few minutes of silence. "I never really thought I would get to see this kind of view but thanks to you I get to see it." he thank him but Yoongi just keep quiet and listen to him. "I know it might be weird if I say this since we barely know each other but just so you know, you're not alone. I mean you can tell me anything. I'm someone you can trust." Namjoon wink at the end. Yoongi make a small 'tch' after he watch him wink as he look away. "Life's never as easy as you thought. You have to get through things so you'll learn how to become stronger." Namjoon sigh as he look up at the stars with a wide smile on his face. "Why are you jobless though? I read all your information and you have a 148 iq. With that iq of yours, you can actually go far." Yoongi ask, looking at him. "I'm not jobless! I just don't have a job." Namjoon pout. "That's jobless..." Yoongi whisper with a sigh.

"It all started when I lost my parents." Namjoon smile slowly fade away, remembering all the regrets and guilt he used to kept on himself. "They both died in an accident 6 years ago. We were supposed to celebrate my good result since I got an all A's for my finals so..that night they went out to buy a cake for me. But of course my stupid self didn't go with them without knowing that night will be the last time I got to see them.." Namjoon smile a bit, trying to hold back all his tears. "i miss them so much that I took all the blame on me. If only I stopped them from buying the cake..if only I go with them.." Namjoon whisper the last part. "Of course that's what I had been thinking back then. So that's why I don't have a job. I lost all the motivation to do anything and keep blaming myself for what had happened. But it's all in the past though. Honestly if it isn't my friend, Jackson, I would still be laying on bed right now, thinking about all the regrets and guilt I have. So thanks to him, I'm able to keep moving forward and move on from the past." Namjoon chuckle, thinking about his best friend who always nag him for not getting a job. 

Yoongi stays silent, listening to him while staring. "Since we're sharing secrets, let me tell you another secret of mine." Namjoon say with a smile as he turn his head to Yoongi just to hear his 'tch' again. "You're the only one sharing secret here." Namjoon frown after hearing what Yoongi say before smiling again. He sit closer to Yoongi and lean in next to Yoongi's right ear, whispering, "I'm actually..gay."