chapter 4

;

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." A man yell when he heard a vacuum sound early in the morning. "Who the fuck vacuum the house in morning? asshole." the grumpy man mumble to himself. His morning were already ruined by the 'assholes' he's been living with. He then grab his towel to get ready for the day. A man with a black sweater smiles smile when he see the grumpy man walk down the hallway to the kitchen. "Good morning, Yoongi hyung!" he cheerfully greet the man. Yoongi glare at him, all the cheerful and happy vibes he feel from the man almost made him throw up. "Fuck off, Jimin." the only thing he say as he takes a bite of the medium rare steak and the taste of the delicious steak make him sigh satisfyingly. The steak is cooked perfectly, too perfect for him as he take another bite of it. 'I should give Seokjin hyung a credit for making this for me.' he thought to himself, taking a bite of a juicy asparagus. "Hyung..actually-" Jimin immediately stop talking when Yoongi read a newspaper that already on the table. Jimin make a tch sound quietly, knowing that once the man read his newspaper, he wouldn't want to hear any of his 'bullshits'.

"Sir, please listen to me and leave. He will not pleased to see anyone that disturb him especially in the morning! We got yelled just now because Jungkook was vacuuming the house! Please!" a broad shoulder man plead. He's getting anxious at the thought of the grumpy man scolding him for letting a stranger get into the mansion without his permission. 'Or even worse, I'm getting fired for this..' he overthink and almost cry at his thoughts. "Good morning, everyone!!!" Namjoon cheerfully greet everyone with a huge smile on his face as he keep walking, ignoring the broad shoulder man who keep begging him to leave. Yoongi almost choke on his steak when he heard a loud, cheerful greeting from a man who he thought is one of his member but his expression change as soon as he see a man that is tall and almost touch the chandelier. 

"Good morning." Namjoon greet the man but this this time with more polite and manners. 'Found you'. He thought to himself and smile when his eyes meet the man's. "Who the fuck are you?"