chapter 2

;

3/9/2014

"You souldn't hit nor kick his face like that, Yoongi." a middle aged woman with a hairbun said as she tiptoed, trying to grabbed a medicine box on top of the shelf. Yoongi quickly helped his mother, taking the box and handed it to his mother. "They almost hit you so it's not really my fault though." he said with a small smirk, remembering about the man who was bleeding while looking at his bruised fingers, feeling proud for what he did to the three men. "But then again, why would you borrow some money from some guys you didn't even know! You know I owned the Daegu streets so you can ask me anytime you-ouch!" He hissed when his mother were putting pressure on his bruised fingers. "Don't you dare raising your voice to me, young man." His mother said with a threatening voice. "It wasn't me. It's Kim Joon Hwa, the one who sells rice cakes that lives next to our house. I mean who even want to borrow your money you got from killing people though?" his mother asked before continuing making kimchi. Yoongi frowned. "I don't do kill mum! I did hit them but I don't kill!" Yoongi explained with a pout on his lips, which is a very rare sight to see since he doesn't show that side of him to anyone except for his mother.

Yoongi walked through the front door to released his stress by smoking. He took out a cigarettes from his pocket. He lit up the cigs but then got hit on his head from the back. "I never teach you anything like this, you brat." his mother said as she rolled her eyes before going back to continue her work making kimchi. Yoongi made a small tch sound as he rubbed his head while cursing quietly. He then saw the same tall boy with a lanky body wearing a school uniform were standing 10 feet away, looking at him. 

Namjoon walked home after dropping his friend as his mind wonder about the man's with mystery eyes. He couldn't help but kept thinking about the short man no matter ho hard he tried to stop thinking about it. 'Those eyes..they looked so sad and lonely. Almost like he was trying to run away from something and he also looked tired..not from the fight that's for sure but from what though? It seems like he was ask-' he stopped when he saw the man in front of the Lee's house. 'His mother? but I never knew Mrs.Lee had a son?' he thought to himself. He watched as the man was about to smoke but got hit by his mother. He chuckled a bit at the scenes and froze almost immediately when he realized the man were looking back at him. The man mouthed 'fuck off' with a middle finger to him before making his way to his motorcycle. Namjoon was taken aback with the man's rude attitude before going his way to his home that were placed next to the man's house, not forgetting to greet Mrs.Lee as well.