chapter 7

;

Namjoon smile as soon as he feel the sun's hitting his glowing face. He open his eyes just to see Yoongi walking around with only a towel around his hips, showing off his muscular body. "Wake up dumbass." is the only thing Yoongi say as he grab a huge sweater with a pair of jeans before walking out of the room to the kitchen, leaving Namjoon all alone. "Let me work here." is the first thing Yoongi hear while eating breakfast. After Namjoon showered up this morning using Yoongi's bathroom, he made his mind that if Yoongi doesn't want him then he'll stop trying and find another job. "Sure." Yoongi casually answer as he take a bite of his french toast. "What?" Namjoon ask, not believing what he heard just now. "Congratulation to our Namjoon for getting accepted to work here!" a man with broad shoulder congratulate him, following with others. Namjoon couldn't help but smile before hugging the members, not being able to hide his excitement. He then thanked Yoongi for several times before continuing to celebrate it with his new friends except for Taehyung who just watch him from afar. He smile while staring at Namjoon before looking back at Yoongi. The man is glaring at him the whole time. 

Namjoon grab his bag, deciding to go home as he bid goodbyes to his new friends. When he's about to take his first step, Taehyung stop him. "Congratulation, Namjoon." the man with Gucci's t-shirt say, smiling. "Thank you Mr..?" Namjoon ask while looking at the man with boxy smile. "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." the man introduce himself as he put out his hand for a handshake. Namjoon gladly shake his hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I look forward to work with you in the future." For some reason, hearing the guy saying that make Namjoon feel proud of himself. He only nod while smiling as he bid goodbye to Taehyung as well before heading home. 

The next day is the first day of Namjoon's first job so he wakes up early than usual. Right after he arrive, he prepare the breakfast for Yoongi. He walk to Yoongi's room and is about to knock the door but then remember the house's rules. 'Rule number 54, NEVER knock on his door especially in the morning! Or you're dead.' He remember what Seokjin said yesterday and it gives him goosebumps to think about all the rules. He slowly open the door and give himself a proud smile for not making any noises. 'Now I have to wait and it's...' He look over the clock at the wall, '..9am' he thought to himself.

It it now 11 am where Yoongi finally wakes up as he open his eyes just to see Namjoon standing in front of him. "The fuck you doing here, brat?" He ask, feeling annoyed at the sight. "And why is the house so silent? where's the assholes?" He ask again, grabbing his phone on the desk to check the notification. "They went back to their hometown early this morning." Namjoon explain with a small smile. "What?"