chapter 27

"Hey you said you wanted to talk right?" Taehyung ask while looking at Namjoon. It has been a week after the kiss and of course Namjoon is the one who's ignoring Yoongi but Yoongi being himself, he doesn't seem to care at all.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Kim Taehyung?" Namjoon ask as soon as Taehyung sit next to him. "What do you mean?" Namjoon lets out a heavy sigh and gently flick his forehead. "Did you forget? I was the person who invited you to stay in my house after your father..." Namjoon voice gets lower, not wanting to mention about the incident.

"Of course I didn't forget hyung. I just wanted to surprise you, I guess? Were you surprised?" He ask with a grin, showing his boxy smile. Namjoon smile and nods. "You're the one who gave me the birthday cake all these years, right?" Taehyung's eyes widen, he's taken aback at his question, "Wait how did you..?"

Namjoon's chuckle seeing his reaction, "A same chocolate cake from the same cafe with the same wishes every year. Anyone can figure that out." Taehyung's mouth agape as he close his mouth with his hand while staring at him, still in shock. "Not me hyung.. You're so cool." He says before clapping his hands, gaining attention from people around them.

"That's enough." Namjoon says as he quickly holds the younger's hands when he sees people are giving them death glares. He then smiles softly. "Thank you Taehyung. I really appreciate what you did for me." He stares into the man's eyes, there's a hint of genuineness in his voice.

Taehyung doesn't say anything whilst staring back into his eyes but after a moment, he takes a deep breath, "Hyung.. The reason why I did that was because.. I actually like y-" A sudden voice calling for his name can be heard from far behind them. They both turn to find Seokjin is running towards them. As soon as he gets closer, the man with the broad shoulders looks at Taehyung with concern.

"Taehyung.. Yoongi.. he's.." Seokjin didn't finish his sentence when Namjoon immediately stood up. "What happened to Yoongi hyung? Is he okay?" Seokjin stares at him but he doesn't say anything as if his mouth is being glued together. "Seokjin hyung! Answer me!" When Seokjin didn't answer, Namjoon clicks his tongue as he starts running toward the house, leaving the two behind.

The first thing he can hear is the sound of loud crash coming from upstairs as soon as he open the front door. "What happened?" He ask the members but none of them answer so he rush towards the man's room.

He turn the door open and his eyes widen at the sight. There's glasses scattered everywhere, and the man's hand is bleeding. When he sees the man's about to throw another bottle across the room, he immediately stops him. "Hyung! Stop!" He held the man in his arms and tightened his grip when the man's trying to push him away.

When he notices the man has calmed down, he gently caressed his back, "I'm here now hyung. You're okay." He softly whispers in his ear.

The two sit on the floor in silence while Namjoon is busy taking out the ointment from the med kit. He tenderly grab his wounded hand and gently dabs the cotton ball on it. He glance at the man's face to see if it's hurting him but when the man didn't respond, he continues.

"It's done." He says after wrapping a bandage around his hand. "I'll ask them to clean up your room later." He then stood up and left the room.

"Why did you do that?" Yoongi sigh when he heard the voice. "Did he leave?" He ask without looking at the man's face. "Yes." Yoongi lets out a heavy breath, "I met him few hours ago. My father. He told me to choose between him and my mom." Yoongi says he turn his head, staring at Taehyung who was standing near the doorframe.

"Why not choosing both?" Taehyung ask, crossing his arms. "Can't. You know how he is." Yoongi simply answer, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of beer. "What should I do, Kim Taehyung?" He takes off the bottle's cap, "Should I just kill him?" He ask with a small smirk, clearly showing that he's losing his sanity as he drink the beer.

"You don't do killings, you only hit those who deserved. That's what you told me when I first joined you." Taehyung says, reminding the man about the things he said 6 years ago.

"People change." Yoongi says while looking at him.