Part 47 |Nirvana|

*3rd POV*

The team had separated, along the way Jura and Ichiya appeared. They hadn't recovered fully but that wasn't going to stop them.

Lucy and Hibiki stayed with Erza behind. Samael's power had helped Erza calm down, but she had to stay low and no risk her health. Natsu, Gray and Carla went together. Lyon, Sherria and Jura stayed together. Hibiki, Ren and Eve went together, but Ichiya went alone. Probably not the best strategy but he can probably defend himself. Samael had left alone too, remembering he once stayed with Wendy's guild his loyal wolves would remember her scent. And since they told him Happy was with her it would be even more easy.

As everyone was making their way towards Oracion Seis they got ambushed by dark guilds. Natsu and Gray managed to win and quickly ran towards their secret base, Lyon and Sherria defeated the enemy, everyone except Ichiya... who got kidnapped.

As Samael was making his way towards the secret base, he got a glimpse of Natsu and Wendy, who looked unconscious. "Samael!" Natsu exclaimed. He quickly got neared him. "We have a problem." He said, shaken up. "What is it?" Samael asked. "Somehow Wendy revived Jellal. I don't know how he got killed, but he's back. I thought the Magic Council had him... but Oracion Seis has him now. He seems out of place, he didn't reacted at all, he even attacked the old man in charge." Natsu explained. He clearly wanted to defeat Jellal as soon as possible, but getting Wendy to Erza was his first priority.

"Go, I'll handle this." Samael dismissed. Natsu didn't fight with his decision, he could handle it himself. Natsu left with Wendy and their companions. Samael made his way back to where the last scent of Happy and Wendy stayed, with the help of Lykaon. Upon entering the cave, a giant hole appeared in the middle, a cross-like-coffin was thrown on the ground with many broken chains. There looked to be a room down the hole, and a tunnel was seen deeper on the cave. He decided to quietly go down the tunnel.

After some time walking he could feel a presence in front of him and also behind him. He hid behind a rock so that the person behind him would continue without knowing of his presence. He didn't know if it was an ally or a foe, but at this point he didn't care. He had to stop this madness before anything dangerous happens to the land. As he waited Cobra came walking by, hiding himself so that no one would know he was following the person in front of them.

Suddenly he stopped, Samael looked as Cobra peaked his head from a rock. Just in front of them was Jellal, who stopped, staring at looks like a big tree with chains attached to it. As if it was sealed. Jellal slowly approach it and placed his hand on the roots. And just like that the whole tree beamed, the cave they were in was blinded with a powerful light. Samael was sure that everyone would feel the dark magic swirling around the forest towards his position.

'Nirvana... has been unleashed..' Samael thought, dread consuming his thoughts. He knew that there might be casualties now, and he was more than sure he would try with all his might to protect the innocent souls on this mission.