Part 5 |A Welcoming Mission|

-A day later-

As Gray and Natsu were fighting, as usual, Loke appeared scared claiming that the knight mage of Fairy Tail, Erza, was coming back from one of her missions.

*Tud Tud Tud*

"Welcome back!" Mirajane was the first person to greet Erza while the others were trembling in fear by her presence.

"Is the Master here?" The red head mate asked.
"He's currently at the League meeting." Replied Mirajane.
"Is that so.." she said.

She started to look towards the rest of the guild members and spoke in an authorized tone.

"I hear that you people have been causing nothing but trouble. The Master might overlook it, but I won't!"

Said mage started to mention what each mage lack or the activities they do in the guild that does not help it improve by bringing bad reputation to the guild.

"By the way, where're Natsu and Gray?" She asked in a more calm tone.

Gray and Natsu we're currently with their arms in each's shoulders and shaking hands. Acting as best buddies.
"H-Hi Erza.. W-We're the best of friends again today.. j-just like every other day." Said Gray in a scared tone.
"Aye." Replied Natsu probably more scared than Gray.

"NATSU TURNED INTO HAPPY?!" Yelled Lucy. "Why do they act like that?!"

"Well both of them are afraid of Erza. Long time ago Natsu challenged Erza to a fight and was pretty beaten up. Erza saw Gray walking naked in the guild and he got beaten badly too. As for Loke, well, he got too persistent with Erza and she beat him up too." Mirajane explained you Lucy

"I have a favor to ask you both." Said Erza.
This peeked the interest of both scared mages.
"When I was on a job I heard some disturbing rumors. I wanted to ask Master but since he isn't here, look like I'll have to deal with it. And I want you two to help me, you'll come along right?"

"Eh?!" Natsu and Gray said at the same time.
"Could you at least tells us those rumors?!"

At this moment, Samael was in the second floor just chilling in a couch reading a book. While also listening to the others talk.

Erza sighed. "There's a dark guild claiming to have obtained some kind of magic and using it for evil deeds."

"That sure sounds scary." Said Lucy with a shaken voice.

"The only thing I heard is about a named, Lullaby."

At this very comment Samael took a peak of interest and decided to show himself.

Samael was approaching the veranda of the second floor. Erza quickly noticed and waved at him.

"Ah Samael, so you we're over there."
To which he nods and says "I wanna go with you guys."

"Eh?!" Said Natsu/Gray/Lucy/Happy

"Are you sure? Would you help us?" Asked Erza.

Samael jumped from the second floor and landed infront of Erza. In a way of towering her.
"Yes."

"Very well. We leave tomorrow. Make your preparations."

Gray and Natsu started to argue since they didn't really wanted to agree to Erza's favor. But in the end gave up.

"Erza, Natsu and Gray... nonetheless Samael. Never in my life I would've imagine them working together... this could be one of the most powerful teams Fairy Tail has even seen." Mirajane said. Making Lucy surprised since she was listening.

-The day of the departure-
Natsu and Gray we're currently fighting in the train station.

"Why would a monster like Erza need my power?!" Said Natsu rather mad.
"I don't know, but if anybody should be saved from this, it should be me!" Said Gray.

"Then you go with her!! I don't wanna go!!" Said Natsu
"Then don't!! I'll just get Erza to kill you afterward!!" Said Gray
"Your fights causing a lot of trouble for everyone else! Stop it now!" Said Lucy quite embarrassed.

Both Natsu and Gray stopped arguing and looked at Lucy. Natsu was the first to talk and said "Why're you here anyway?"
"W-Well Mirajane asked me to come. So I'm doing a favor."

"Mira tends to worry a lot." Said a voice behind Lucy. She looked over her shoulder and saw a tall figure with a cloaked, carrying a messenger's bag. She looked up and saw two dull cobalt blue eyes, she instantly recognized them.
"Oh, Samael! You came rather early." Lucy said with a smile.
"Well Erza would get mad if I came late, and I don't like her arguing so.." he replied with a blank face.
"Makes sense, one time Erza got really mad and argued with him for hours for being irresponsible." Said Gray
"It felt like an eternity..." said Samael exhaustion and sighed.

"Sorry, did I kept you waiting?"
They looked behind them and saw Erza carrying a lot of suitcases, probably the stuff for the travel.
"That is... a lot of stuff!!" Said Lucy

"Oh, didn't I saw you yesterday at the guild?"
"Oh yes! I'm a new member, my name's Lucy. Mirajane asked me to come along you guys, hope you don't mind." Said Lucy bowing at Erza.
"I'm Erza, nice to meet you."

"Erza!" Yelled Natsu and pointed at her.
"I would go with your favor.. under one condition!"
"What would it be?" Asked Erza curious about this condition Natsu mentioned.
"Once we're back, I want to take you on!!

"H-Hey!! What the hell?! Do you want to die?!" Said a scared and shocked Gray. All where shocked about Natsu's wish, except Samael who just kept a stoic expression.

"I accept your condition Natsu, you've indeed grown stronger." She admitted
"Alright!! And if I beat Erza... that means I'll be coming for you Samael!!"
"Dude are you crazy?!" Gray asked
"Hmm, alright." Samael agreed

"Let's get this done then!!" Exclaimed Natsu full on fire.