Part 25 | Jupiter Cannon |

Magnolia; Eastern Woods

*3rd POV*

"Unbelievable..." a busy voice said. Said voice belong to an old healing wizard named Porlyusica. Someone who lives far from society as her detest from human company grows deeper. Even so she held a bond with the Master of Fairy Tail. Even for her age, her bright pink hair still shine brightly in the sun. "Now I'm stuck to save his sorry old ass." Porlyusica angrily said.

She silently walked towards the wounded old man, known as Makarov, resting in a bed with leave sheets. She sternly looked at him and in one swift she slapped his right cheek.

"W-Wait just a second!" A black haired young boy frankly said. His bangs covering his right eye while exposing his left eye. He wore a cowboy outfit. "He's the Master- I mean, a wounded man!! What was that for?!!" Said a young female voice next to the cowboy man. She has bright light green hair, with also cowgirl outfit.

"He goes off and gets in brawls too rough for his age!! Just another foolish man!!" Porlyusica stayed, but angrily turn her head around to the sound of someone laughing.

"The old hag'a right. Though we would appreciate if you could heal the old man a bit." The young couple also look at who's voice was that. "Great, I almost forgot about you. How long are you intending to hover around here? Go home you pesky demon!!" Porlyusica angrily said pointing to the black haired boy whose right side was still covered in black markings. She also looked at the young couple and order them to leave.

"But... you haven't... done anything for the Master yet..." said the young man. "Samael's right! Please! Give him something to help!" Exclaimed the young girl.

Porlyusica only shake her head. "Leave! The worst thing for a sick man is to see anxious poeple fussing over him!" She said to them while inspecting the old man resting. She grabbed a broom and scared away the young couple out of her house.

As they left she turned around to the sound of laughter. "Bisca and Alzack are correct you know, but I assume you can't exactly heal him from his condition." 'Samael' said. She walked to an old looking bookshelf filled with books and flasks. "You mentioned he was hit by wind-style magic, correct? An specific spelled called Drain in which drains ones magic within. It's too late to get his power back from the enemy. He'll need to restore it by time." She said while sighing. "Meaning he'll be here for a long time." He replied. He stood up and walk towards the door.  "I'll leave the old man in your hands. I sense trouble at the guild." He opened the door. "Yeah yeah. Now leave my house Typhon. You'll attract trouble if you stay a bit more in my house." He laughed at her statement and left.

Fairy Tail Guild

The guild was still in caos. Worried about what Phantom Lord would do to them now that their Master is on bed. Many were wounded and being treated. Others were laying around, sulking over their retreat and defeat.

Lucy was saved by Natsu when two members of the Element 4 kidnapped her. She looked at everyone and trembled feeling her tears coming back. Gray noticed this and asked her how she was holding up. Happy asked her why she never mentioned her past to them. She explained that her intentions weren't to hide the truth, rather she was running from her past. She looked really upset when the guild was hurt because of her dad wanted her back. But Natsu reassure her it wasn't her fault.

At the other part of the Guild, Cana Alberona used her magic cards to try and locate one of the S-Class wizards in Fairy Tail.

"It's no use!! I can't find Mystogan anywhere!!" She yelled in frustration. "Really? That's too bad." The white haired mage said behind her. She was currently facing a Communication Lacrima Crystal. "The Master is in critical condition, and we can't find Mystogan. We ask for you help.. Laxus." She said with great concern. "Please, come back and help us!" She pleaded. "Huh? You mean that old fart finally got his?!! Ha ha ha!!" Laxus obnoxiously laughed without a care. "Do it yourself. The whole thing has got nothing to do with me." He says. Cana tried to tell him something but was interrupted by him implying it his grandfather's problem. After Mirajane explained it was because of one of Fairy Tail's member he only commented he would help if said member would become his for his own needs. In which Mirajane destroys the Communication Lacrima Crystal. She cried over how cruel someone from Fairy Tail could be, acaba tried to calm her down in which helped but not completely.

Suddenly everyone stopped when they felt the ground shake. The all went outside the guild to see a moving building walking towards them in the water. It was the 'Six-Legged Mobile Guild Phantom Lord.' They were quickly threaded with their mass weapon called Juniper.

Erza, as she was mostly the one currently in charge, ordered everyone to retreat as she quickly requip to one of her many armors. Adamantine Armor. The most defense armor she hold dear in her magic. But even as strong as she is, she couldn't hold completely against the powerful attack of Juniper.

Her armor slowly started to break as she took complete hit of the cannon. She slowly loose her grip and fall to the ground as the cannon was still firing. She expected a much impact, but was confused when she couldn't feel anything. Weakly she looked up and saw a shadowy figure blocking the cannon with what looks like many shields up. "S-Samael...?" Erza weakly asked. She didn't got a response. But she saw how a couple of shields started to shattered. Luckily the cannon stopped.

It indeed showed Samael with his right arm extended, smoke coming out of it and showing that his right arm was covered in black markings also showed in his right side of the face.. His navy blue hoodie was torn off, probably when he took some of the attack as soon as he stomped infront of her.

Erza couldn't see his expression, but those who did saw how pissed he looked. "You dare to fire such an attack, knowing that it would kill them all.." he growle, loud enough for the enemy to fear. But he fall into his knee on the ground. His other leg trembling from the weight of his body. "Big mistake. I'll make sure we'll destroy you!" He angrily said as his head lay low. "Your turn now.." he said under his breathe, but Erza couldn't hear it as she was trying to get up.