Part 6 |Problem at Hand|

"What a disgrace.." Gray said as he looked at Natsu who was currently having his motion sickness.

The team was currently in a train to go to Onibas. Erza was sitting close to the window with Lucy and Samael. Infront of them was a sick Natsu with Gray and Happy.

"You're an eyesore. Sit somewhere else. Or better yet... get off the train." Gray said to him pretty annoyed over Natsu's pathetic state.

"I know it happens a lot, but it looks so painful." Erza said with a worried tone.
"I guess there's no help for it. Come sit by me." She said while patting te sit next to her.

Lucy and Natsu exchanged seats.  As Natsu sat next to Erza she punch his stomach really hard leaving him unconscious.

"Was that necessary?" Said a calm voice next to Natsu, Samael.
"Yes, that should settle down a bit."

After some time...

"Come to think of it... I haven't seen anyone else who uses magic except Natsu at Fairy Tail." Lucy said, she looked at Erza and asked. "Erza, what kind of magic do you use?"

"Oh! Erza's magic is pretty! Her magic makes her opponents bleed!!" Happy said in an unusual exciting tone.

"And that's pretty...?" Said Lucy with a sweat drop.

"Well I don't think my magic is pretty. If you would want to see something pretty, Gray's magic is by far prettier than mine." Said Erza.

Gray placed his hands together and must started to come out of his hands. After some seconds he separated his hands and the symbol of Fairy Tail appeared carved in ice.

"Wow!! That's pretty!" Lucy gasped. She looked at Natsu and Gray simultaneously.
"Ice.. Fire... don't tell me. You guys fight because your magic differences?!" She said while holding a laugh.
"Is that true Gray?" Erza asked
"W-Who care anyway?!" Gray said with a pouty face.

"Oh yeah, Samael. What's your magic then?" Lucy asked getting the attention of Gray too.
"Hm.." Samael closed his eyes and think. While having his arms crossed in his chest.
"Well the easiest one is.. wolf summon."
"Easiest one?" Lucy asked
"Samael has another type of magic, but he doesn't let it shown for some reason." Gray said
"My wolf summon kinda works like your magic Lucy. Maybe you'll see it later." Samael said

"Enough chit chat, let's discuss our problem." Erza said sternly. Gaining the attention of everyone, except maybe Samael who had his eyes closed.

"On my way back from my last job, I stopped at a bar where wizards gather in Onibas. Some mages gathered my attention."
"They talked about having the location of Lullaby, but having a trouble getting by a seal. But a mage from the group talking about Lullaby claimed he would get it in 3 days."

"Lullaby sounds like a child's bedtime story, could it be a type of sleep magic?" Lucy asked.

"Could be, but what also caught my attention is when said mage claimed to break the seal mentioned the name of Erigor." Erza replied.
"He's the ace of the Eisenwald Guild, Erigor the Death God."

"D-Death God?!!" Lucy exclaimed scared.

"It's a wizard who's known to accept assassination requests. The council has banned those types of requests but he still chooses to do them." Explained Erza. "As a result of breaking the law they were expelled six years ago, now they're known as a dark guild."

"Dark guild?!" Lucy exclaimed. "... maybe I should go home." She said while walking towards the train. "I knew that was coming!!" Happy said as he was trying to stop Lucy.

"In any case, we're going to march on Eisenwald" Erza said with determination.

The team started to walk outside the Onibas station. As they were walking Samael was looking from side by side.

"Samael? What's wrong, you looking for something?" Erza asked as she was walking beside him.

"Guys... Natsu isn't here.." Samael said as he pointed with his thumb to the back of the team.

They all turned around and noticed it was in fact that Natsu wasn't there, they were all worried.