Part 22 |Unforgivable|

I look directly at the metal pillars that were sticking out of the guild. This would be easy... but would take a lot of time.

"Samael-nii!" I heard a voice coming towards me. I focused on my left side and saw a small figured coming in sight. It got near me and noticed it was Levy. "Oh, Levy." I said. She panted as she came running from the basement. "What.. what're you doing here?" She said while panting. "Master ordered me to get rid of these pillars. Peace of cake." I sighed while placing a hand on one of the close pillars. Levy looked closely as a faint purple light emitted from my right hand. The whole pillar started to light up to and slowly started to disperse into small magic orbs and eventually fade away.

Levys eyes lighten up and looked at me with a big smile. "Woah! How'd you do that?!" I lower my hand and looked at her. "I just took the Magic off the metal pillars. I can restore magic and use it later to power up any attack I use for how much magic I restored. It's quite easy." I looked up to the guild. "But since there are so many it'll probably take me all day..." I said with a sweat drop. Levy giggled "Knowing you you'll probably do it just fine and in no time!" She reassure me. I smile a little at her optimism, but I can't help but ask her what she was doing here and not with her Shadow Gear team. "Levy.. not to sound rude, but what're you doing here? Don't get me wrong I love having you around. But it's quite strange not seeing you with Shadow Gear." I lift my eyebrow at her. "Don't worry. It's just... the basement is rather loud with Natsu yelling even more louder since he's frustrated and angry for Master choice." She laughed nervously. I only hummed and continue to walk towards a pillar, placing my hand in it. 'Another pillar down... 11 more to go.' I thought.

~^~^~^~
Lucy's Apartment; Night Time

*Lucy's POV*
"I can't believe you guys can keep on entering on my apartment without my consent.." I sighed as Erza, Gray, Natsu and Happy were just chilling in me room. "Can't be helped. Master ordered us to stick together incase Phantom Lord attack us. And leaving such a young woman like yourself with these two would be a disaster. So I decided to accompany you." Erza said as she drank some tea. 'They even started to get food without my permission...' I sighed and face palm at their attitude.

Erza told Natsu and Gray to bath, and almost requested to bath with them like they used to! 'What kind of relationship do they have?!'

It was already midnight and a thought kept appearing since these 4 appeared on my apartment. "Say.. where's Samael? Did he stayed back in the Guild?" I had got out of the bath and I was currently drying my blonde hair. "Well Master has ordered him to take out the metal pillars. He's probably still there or already gone home. He's strong enough to protect himself if Phantom Lord decides to attack." Erza said seated on the edge of my bed. I finished drying my hair and hummed. "Talking about Phantom Lord... why would they suddenly attack like that?" I asked. "Who knows? They hold a grudge with us in the past. Yet this is their first direct attack that I've ever seen." She answered.

Gray said that Master Makarov wasn't scared as Natsu said he was. He also mentioned that they have a wizard saint on their side. "What's a wizard saint?" I asked Gray. "It's just a title granted to the ten greatest wizards in the continent by the head of the Council." He briefly said. "Wow. That's incredible!" I said in amazement. "Yes, I also heard that Samael was supposed or had been offered the title of one. But I never got an answer from him." Erza sighed. "R-Really?!" I asked. 'B-But how strong is he?!'.

Natsu kept talking how we should fight them. But Gray interrupted him by implying that is technically illegal to do so. Kind of saying that if Fairy Tail fought back, it would mean saying goodbye to the guild. I gulped in fear. 'I don't want Fairy Tail to dismand.. I just got in!'

~^~^~^~
Next morning.
Magnolia Town's Southgate Park.

*3rd POV*
There was a crowd surrounding a tree with three silhouette around it. They were all staring with horror and disbelief. Chattering un fear and terror.

Four people started to pass through the crowd, getting near the tree to inspect it. When they got near they couldn't believe their eyes. Their eyes widened and jaws dropped.

"Levi-chan.." the blonde mage said tearing up. "Jet! Droy!" A black haired man exclaimed. The red haired mage trembled and her hands formed into fists.

The Shadow Gear, consisting in the mages of Fairy Tail, Levy, Jet And Droy were pinned and beaten up in the tree.

Suddenly the air changed into tension and worry as a powerful wave of magic was sense walking forward to the tree. A black haired, dark skin tall man walked with his eye hidden by his messy hair. He lifted his head, showing hatred and anger lingering in his dull eyes. His fist tremble. He walked towards the people pinned in the tree and quickly took the metal pieces keeping them off the ground.

Other mages took the males who were pinned while he was carrying the bluenette on his arms.

A small old man appeared and declared war against the Phantom Lord's Guild. The mage carrying the unconscious bluenette was about to talk when the old man talked.

"Samael, I ordered you to stay. Heal the wounded and we'll take care of the rest." The mage, called Samael, tried to reasoned with him. "But-!" "I'm sorry but you must respect this decision. We wouldn't want you to attack blinded by anger." Said mages lowered his head and walked with the rest towards Fairy Tail's basement.

"This means war."